Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration Testing
Last updated 1 year ago.

When you boot up the homestead do you get something like this, listing the shared folders?

==> default: Mounting shared folders...
    default: /vagrant => C:/local_devel/Homestead2
    default: /home/vagrant/Code => C:/local_devel/Code

Not enough info here to really help much.

Interesting, you might try the debug mode.

Will need to set the env var to trigger debug mode for vagrant, maybe it will give more info.

\> set VAGRANT_LOG=info
\> homestead up

The homestead up command doesn't have support for the --debug built in.

I'm not sure what to tell you, from what I see it should be mounting the path correctly.

INFO guest: Execute capability: mount_virtualbox_shared_folder [#<Vagrant::Machine: default (VagrantPlugins::ProviderVirtualBox::Provider)>, "home_vagrant_Code", "/home/vagrant/Code", {:type=>nil, :guestpath=>"/home/vagrant/Code", :hostpath=>"C:/sites", :disabled=>false, :owner=>"vagrant", :group=>"vagrant"}] (ubuntu)

Which is mounting the homestead vm path of "/home/vagrant/Code" to the local machine path of "c:/sites".

And the other is

INFO guest: Execute capability: mount_virtualbox_shared_folder [#<Vagrant::Machine: default (VagrantPlugins::ProviderVirtualBox::Provider)>, "vagrant", "/vagrant", {:guestpath=>"/vagrant", :hostpath=>"C:/Users/Compaq/AppData/Roaming/Composer/vendor/laravel/homestead", :disabled=>false, :owner=>"vagrant", :group=>"vagrant"}] (ubuntu)

Which is mounting the homestead vm path of "/vagrant" to the local machine path of "C:/Users/Compaq/AppData/Roaming/Composer/vendor/laravel/homestead".

Not sure what to offer ...

Did you try rebooting your computer? I had the same problem and a simple reboot seemed to fix the problem.

Yes I tried to reboot it multiple times.

I just want to let you guys know that I think I solved the problem. I had my folders synced to /home/vagrant/Code I changed it to /home/Code and now my projects are synced.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Jirachier jirachier Joined 8 Jan 2015

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.