Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago
Queues
Last updated 1 year ago.

Still no luck on this. I just tried running the command with -v and the tail is showing the exception now:

Exception trace: () at /home/myapp/public_html/production/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:514 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->findNamespace() at /home/myapp/public_html/production/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:548 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->find() at /home/myapp/public_html/production/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:188 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /home/myapp/public_html/production/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:121 Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /home/myapp/public_html/production/artisan:58

Edit: Despite the fact that it flags this error through supervisor, it still runs fine and executes the queue as intended by running the same command manually via shell.

Last updated 9 years ago.

Last and probably the most relevant finding - no matter which environment, if debug is set to false, supervisord will not execute the queue command successfully. Running the command via shell still works fine. Does anyone know of any reason why having debug turned off would change the way artisan responds to supervisor?

Fixed it, wanted to share with the community:

In your process - absolute path to your php, but also set PATH via environment var i.e.

command=/usr/local/bin/php artisan queue:listen --env=production

environment=PATH="/usr/local/bin"

(the rest of your config)

I can't explain this, and I'm not sure why an absolute path didn't work by itself but if you're having the same issues, try this.

Last updated 9 years ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.