Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Requests Session Laravel.io
Last updated 1 year ago.

Route::get('/') pointing to the correct controller/code? But if it's only Chrome and not any other non-webkit browser. Maybe a 3rd-party chrome plugin is causing an loading error?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Only with Chrome, desktop and mobile version. I dont know how to explain this problem. The site is located on an international domain (.uk), i'm in Italy, I do not know whether it would be relevant. And the same problem happened with chrome mobile. I am very frustrated by this

Last updated 1 year ago.

But loading it in for example firefox or IE it loads just fine?
(Have to have a base to try and hone in on the problem)

Last updated 1 year ago.

Yes, sorry you was right before, was a routing problem. I dont know why but for firefox and ie for example, with routing that i've defined was right. But know i've changed something and it's seems to be ok on Chrome too.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I'm always on Chrome, loaded fine.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Thanks Xone, maybe it was a simple mistake. Thanks again, forever Laravel.

Cheers

Last updated 1 year ago.

clear the browser cache and restart the browser.

See this guide: How To Fix Chrome’s ERR

You can find few simple steps to solve this problem. check here for more about this error here.

Try to RESET GOOGLE CHROME PROFILE

Hold Windows-key + R on your keyboard a new Run window appears.

Type or copy paste the following text in the run box: %LOCALAPPDATA% a new Explorer window opens, directory: C:\Users{your-username}\AppData\Local\Find the folder named “Google” and rename this folder to “GoogleOLD”.

How to rename a folder? Right-click the “Google” folder and select Rename from the list.

If you can’t rename the folder because a file is blocking it.

Press Windows key + R on your keyboard, enter in the RUN Box the following command: taskkill /f /im chrome.exe and try again.

Restart your computer.

If this doesn’t work, perform Steps 1 -3 as described below.

Source: http://www.pcerror-fix.com

Last updated 6 years ago.

Windows 7 product key

windows 7 ultimate product key

Windows 7 Product Key for Windows 32/64 bit (100% Working)

Windows 7 Product Keys: Windows 7 is most broadly utilized adaptation of windows. This had numerous new and propelled highlights than its processor windows vista. To run your windows you should get a unique window from Microsoft, purchasing that will ensure that you are getting a charge out of the considerable number of highlights taking care of business with no diversion. We've shared Windows 7 extreme key, windows 7 proficient serial key, windows 7 home essential item keys, windows 7 starter item keys.

Why don't use firefox? It is fast and also light weight. You can manage different profiles at the sime time. Use IDM trial reset for life time use

251651vbjjj gguhui ih oioijop

Here Microsoft Toolkit can help you to make the honest to goodness variant of these projects. It is additionally exceptionally well-known devices for enactment. This device can use for any windows and office actuation. It will enable you to oversee legitimate permit, and actuate all of Microsoft items, for example, Windows and Office. In this way, on the off chance that you have cash issues and would prefer not to purchase these items, at that point it is the best choice for you.

I have been following this topic since a long time. Windows 10 loader

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.