Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration Requests
Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi, if you just install laravel and you should edit routes.php (app/Http/routes.php) add your code in this file

Did you run composer update to make sure all dependencies are installed? You can't run routes.php directly, that makes no sense.

What more than object not found did it say? Maybe you can look in storage/framework/laravel.log

SarangaR said:

Hi, if you just install laravel and you should edit routes.php (app/Http/routes.php) add your code in this file

That seems to be what he already did.

Thanks to both of you, it seems that i was careless in installing properly, or atleast that's what i guessed at that time, so I reinstalled composer, looked up some video tutorials instead of documentations, and it worked! But now, i have another problem, I'll create another thread for it! thanks again :)

emilmoe said:

Did you run composer update to make sure all dependencies are installed? You can't run routes.php directly, that makes no sense.

What more than object not found did it say? Maybe you can look in storage/framework/laravel.log

SarangaR said:

That seems to be what he already did.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.