Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Configuration Authentication Security
Last updated 1 year ago.

Whats the full error message

Last updated 1 year ago.

Cgoosey1: Here's the full error message -> Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Illuminate\Container\Container::share() must be an instance of Closure, null given, called in /home/user/public_html/laravel-master/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Exception/ExceptionServiceProvider.php on line 68 and defined in /home/user/public_html/laravel-master/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 196

Last updated 1 year ago.

What had you been doing previous to this error appearing?

Last updated 1 year ago.

Honestly, I didn't do anything on the server side and the laravel codes itself. However, it came to this point :(

Last updated 1 year ago.

I also encountered this error. It just suddenly appeared and all of my laravel sites were inaccessible. I even uploaded a fresh laravel package and still getting this error after I entered the URL of the site.

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Illuminate\Container\Container::share() must be an instance of Closure, null given, called in /home/raleigh/www/mysite/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Exception/ExceptionServiceProvider.php on line 68 and defined in /home/raleigh/www/mysite/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 196

Any help would greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

Last updated 1 year ago.

raleighguevarra said:

I also encountered this error. It just suddenly appeared and all of my laravel sites were inaccessible. I even uploaded a fresh laravel package and still getting this error after I entered the URL of the site.

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Illuminate\Container\Container::share() must be an instance of Closure, null given, called in /home/raleigh/www/mysite/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Exception/ExceptionServiceProvider.php on line 68 and defined in /home/raleigh/www/mysite/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 196

Any help would greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance.

hey i have proble like you, have you resolve it?

Last updated 1 year ago.

I'm still in the dark and stopped using Laravel for now. Hoping some Laravel people would take time to check on this one.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Would like to ask for assistance with Laravel.

Apache version 2.2.27 PHP version 5.4.27 MySQL version 5.5.36-cll Architecture x86_64 Operating system CentOS Perl version 5.10.1 Kernel version 2.6.18-028stab107.1

I'm still encountering this error with Laravel on my Shared Hosting & VPS, fresh install:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Illuminate\Container\Container::share() must be an instance of Closure, unknown given, called in /public_html/mywebsite/app/protected/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/EventServiceProvider.php on line 17 and defined in /public_html/mywebsite/app/protected/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Container/Container.php on line 196

Thanks in advance.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I think it's something to do with eaccelerator.

Try putting this in the public/index.php:

ini_set('eaccelerator.enable', 0);

Last updated 1 year ago.

Can confirm this works for me.

Last updated 1 year ago.

rupertrutland said:

Glutnix said:

Can confirm this works for me.

It works, thank you very much!!

Last updated 9 years ago.

rupertrutland said:

Work for me as well. Thanks @rupertrutland. Can you explain the reason as well?

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

pmventura pmventura Joined 5 Mar 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.