Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 10 years ago
Views
Last updated 1 year ago.

I have a similar problem in this thread. I hope somebody will be able to help us. :)

Last updated 1 year ago.

Ok, I got it. Not sure if this is the same problem you're having, balintant, but in my case the issue was that the app/storage directory had incorrect file permissions (what a surprise). Waavi/translate wanted to cache files in there but couldn't, which seems to have resulted in the plain translation keys being left in the views.

The reason I was getting this on the server but not on local was because Waavi/translate using the 'debug' key from config to decide whether or not to use the cache. Debug was true on my local, but false on the server, so they were behaving differently.

Last updated 1 year ago.

hughgrigg said:

Ok, I got it. Not sure if this is the same problem you're having, balintant, but in my case the issue was that the app/storage directory had incorrect file permissions (what a surprise). Waavi/translate wanted to cache files in there but couldn't, which seems to have resulted in the plain translation keys being left in the views.

The reason I was getting this on the server but not on local was because Waavi/translate using the 'debug' key from config to decide whether or not to use the cache. Debug was true on my local, but false on the server, so they were behaving differently.

If you upload it to a server, I would set the cache methods to memcached and database. :)

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

hughgrigg hughgrigg Joined 19 Mar 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.