Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 10 years ago
Cache
Last updated 1 year ago.

Perhaps your encryption key has changed?

Last updated 1 year ago.

if so, what can i do?

Last updated 1 year ago.

I'm getting this same issue, only on a typeahead ajax call to the cache.

I've tried clearing the cache, the problem eventually resurfaces. I tried resetting the encryption key via artisan and clearing the cache, same thing...resurfaces.

No idea where to go from here on it.

Last updated 1 year ago.

We have the same issue. We removed a package and used composer update to reflect the change across the project but perhaps we did something wrong

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi all,

I solved the problem by encoding to json the data before adding it to the cache table in the database.

I hope it helps.

webeng said:

Hi all,

I solved the problem by encoding to json the data before adding it to the cache table in the database.

I hope it helps.

Hey guys. I'm having this very problem. webeng's solution did not do it for me. The issue seems to show on Illuminate\Encryption\Encrypter.php Line 132

$payload = json_decode(base64_decode($payload), true);

json_decode returns nothing. I try log it without decoding and infact in there there's a string formatted as a json object. Also the json_last error gives me 'no error'.

I been bangin my head on the table for a while now ...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Last updated 9 years ago.

Hi,

Apparently, the issue is with the size of the payload. You'll have to change the value "value" to "longtext" in the cache table in the database.

I found the answer here: https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/general-discussion/dael...

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.