Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Configuration Authentication Views
Last updated 1 year ago.

Laravel requires your PHP installation to have OpenSSL. If your PHP installation was not compiled with OpenSSL support, PHP will not have the necessary functions, like openssl_encrypt().

There's an article in the PHP docs on installing OpenSSL, but it doesn't have a lot of detail, though there are some helpful comments. I'd recommend searching for "openssl php" and your OS/server for more specific instructions.

tdhsmith said:

Laravel requires your PHP installation to have OpenSSL. If your PHP installation was not compiled with OpenSSL support, PHP will not have the necessary functions, like openssl_encrypt().

There's an article in the PHP docs on installing OpenSSL, but it doesn't have a lot of detail, though there are some helpful comments. I'd recommend searching for "openssl php" and your OS/server for more specific instructions.

Sorry for replying you so late , actually I've done everything you suggested , but still the same issue , finally I had no choice but to reinstall PHP 、laravel ect . And now everything works fine . anyway thanks for your time ! ! !

Si ha cerrado XAMPP abajo y reiniciado, puede valer la pena correr el composer installcomando de nuevo, o simplemente correr composer updatepara asegurar que todas las dependencias se están cargando correctamente.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

QiuZhou qiuzhou Joined 17 Apr 2016

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.