Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Authentication
Last updated 1 year ago.
  1. you are redirecting because the RedirectIfAuthenticated middleware is redirecting you. Also notice $this->middleware($this->guestMiddleware(), ['except' => 'logout']); on your AuthController. So only authenticated users can reach logout route.

2. the auth controller is using the AuthenticatesAndRegistersUsers trait, which explains the two missing methods in the controller.

Thank you.

1. I understand that. What i do not understand is - how do i exclude this "register" route for this middle-ware? Or do i have to do this same way as logout? $this->middleware($this->guestMiddleware(), ['except' => 'logout', 'except' => 'register']); ? I try this one out now :-).

2. This one did cost me much :-) - i think i've figured this one out now.

And thank you very much again!

sixthpack said:

Thank you.

1. I understand that. What i do not understand is - how do i exclude this "register" route for this middle-ware? Or do i have to do this same way as logout? $this->middleware($this->guestMiddleware(), ['except' => 'logout', 'except' => 'register']); ? I try this one out now :-).

2. This one did cost me much :-) - i think i've figured this one out now.

And thank you very much again!

I have THE SAME problem can you tell me please how you figured this out? becouse 'except' => 'register' in authcontroller do not work for me ;/ i can pay if someone will help me ;d

can you guys help me?

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

sixthpack sixthpack Joined 6 May 2016

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.