Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Requests Architecture Installation
Last updated 1 year ago.

I have taken it, and it did help me understand some concepts I was having issues with concerning APIs. It's for beginners, as the first couple of videos are about setting up XAMPP. He also talks about deploying a the end. He's been adding content since I took it.

Yes @jsposato. I received some critics about the deeper RESTful concepts like cache, headers, pagination and specially the OAuth feature. I still working on that, currently I added the cache and pagination and I still working in OAuth that is a little more advanced.

Thanks for sharing your oppinion, I really appreciate that.

jsposato said:

I have taken it, and it did help me understand some concepts I was having issues with concerning APIs. It's for beginners, as the first couple of videos are about setting up XAMPP. He also talks about deploying a the end. He's been adding content since I took it.

The course has now a new section about OAuth2. In that section you are going to learn how to use a OAuth2 server to validate requests, without require the user credentials all the time. Here is a video about the results of that section.

Testing the OAuth Server in Laravel 5

You can get access to the course, here: Create your RESTful API with Laravel, the PHP Framework.

Hope it helps, best wishes.

Last updated 8 years ago.

Juan,

is there a way to get a coupon for the spanish version of the restful API course?

Thank you.

I just finished the course by just browsing. It's pretty good actually. It covers more topic than I expected.

He>leandroembu said:

Juan,

is there a way to get a coupon for the spanish version of the restful API course?

Thank you.

Hello Leandro. Sorry for the big delay, yes you can use this coupon here: https://www.udemy.com/api-restful-con-laravel-5-composer-apach...

Best wishes.

ecommerceappbook said:

I just finished the course by just browsing. It's pretty good actually. It covers more topic than I expected.

That's great to read your comment. I'm glad to know that the course fulfill your expectations.

Best wishes.

Recently was added a new section to Update the OAuth2 server.

Due to the latest changes in the OAuth2 dependency I created a new section teaching:

• How to remove the old version (optional).
  • How to install the new version with the middlewares, grant_type and the new version.

Check more here: https://www.udemy.com/laravel-5-php-framework-agile-and-practi...

Best wishes.

Hi!! If you are facing problems with backup you can actually try using "Cloudbacko home" software. It comes with very useful features like.Storage space free-up, Easy deletion of unwanted data, Software update notification, Export software settings. It basically supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux. So grab this software. Leaving a link just check

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

JuanDMeGon juandmegon Joined 26 May 2015

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.