Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 8 years ago
Installation
Last updated 1 year ago.

which OS are you using ? widows, mac or Linux ?

Windows 8.1 64 bit

First you need Composer which could be downloaded from https://getcomposer.org/doc/00-intro.md then using the command line write

composer create-project laravel/laravel ProjectName 4.2 
Last updated 8 years ago.

Yep Thank you buddy and i have one issues also i have tried to install the franzose/ClosureTable Plugins i have followed the steps which is mentioned there, but while i'm update my composer it's show's some error i can't fix it,so please kindly help me,

Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Nothing to install or update
Generating autoload files
{"error":{"type":"Symfony\\Component\\Debug\\Exception\\FatalErrorException","me
ssage":"Trait 'Illuminate\\Console\\AppNamespaceDetectorTrait' not found","file"
:"C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\mylara\\vendor\\franzose\\closure-table\\src\\Franzose\\Clo
sureTable\\Console\\MakeCommand.php","line":19}}Script php artisan clear-compile
d handling the post-update-cmd event returned with an error

[RuntimeException]
  Error Output:

update [--prefer-source] [--prefer-dist] [--dry-run] [--dev] [--no-dev] [--lock]
 [--no-plugins] [--no-custom-installers] [--no-autoloader] [--no-scripts] [--no-
progress] [--with-dependencies] [-v|vv|vvv|--verbose] [-o|--optimize-autoloader]
 [--ignore-platform-reqs] [--prefer-stable] [--prefer-lowest] [packages1] ... [p
ackagesN]

While i'm trying to update my composer it's shows.

it wrote for you : Nothing to install or update

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

yokeswar yokeswar Joined 9 Oct 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.