Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Requests Database Packages
Last updated 1 year ago.

About one year ago (with Laravel 4), I tried kalnoy/cruddy, frozennode/Laravel-Administrator and krafthaus/bauhaus. My opinion:

• cruddy: the most complete, is maintained, but may be difficult/dangerous to be used by some non-admin users. I don't know if a version is laravel-5 compatible.

• laravel-administrator : works, nice gui, some missing functions (to be able to create directly a foreign record - while selection of such a foreign data in another table, and no tabs - so HMI can be long if you have a lot of data). Can be used with laravel 5

• bauhaus: I had difficulties to realise the same functions that with laravel-administrator (some function might be absent, but as the documentation was not complete, it could be my fault). No laravel 5 version I think.

Since my tests, I use laravel-administrator for a small project: maybe not maintened now, but as it works and fills my need, it is a good solution for a small project. For a bigger project, and if it exists for laravel 5, cruddy could be a better choice.

Last updated 8 years ago.

Check LaraAdmin Open-source Admin Panel for Laravel with CRUD Generation and Module Manager and lot more.

Features:

• Easy One Command Installation
  • Easy to Customise
  • Modular Architecture
  • Advanced CRUD Generation
  • Schema/Module Manager
  • Media Manager
  • Menu Manager
  • Code Editor
  • Permission Control for Roles
  • Modular Access Control with Field Level access like SugarCRM
  • Ready to Use User Interfaces from AdminLTE Template
  • Configuration for UI

Check full features on http://laraadmin.com

You can read through this article to get a very basic understanding of creating a CRUD in an admin section.

It uses Laravel 5.3 and the basic blade templates. I have created a category resource that lets you to create, edit, update and destroy categories.

http://deepdivetuts.com/basic-create-edit-update-delete-functi...

I use the Orchid package, which adds CMS functionality to Laravel, which is good for websites.

You can see them here

And an example of installing YouTube

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

s6carlo s6carlo Joined 24 Jun 2015

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.