Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 8 years ago
Packages
Last updated 1 year ago.

What do you need to know? It's really simple (maybe that explains the name ;)). https://github.com/SimpleSoftwareIO/simple-qrcode

1. Add dependency "simplesoftwareio/simple-qrcode": "1.3.*" to composer.json
  2. Run composer update
  3. Add ServiceProvider and Facade to config/app.php
  4. use {{ QrCode::size(250)->generate('Hello') }} in your views

If one of these steps doesn't work for you please provide more information what you are trying to accomplish and what the problem is.

Last updated 8 years ago.

ftiersch said:

What do you need to know? It's really simple (maybe that explains the name ;)). https://github.com/SimpleSoftwareIO/simple-qrcode

1. Add dependency "simplesoftwareio/simple-qrcode": "1.3.*" to composer.json
  2. Run composer update
  3. Add ServiceProvider and Facade to config/app.php
  4. use {{ QrCode::size(250)->generate('Hello') }} in your views

If one of these steps doesn't work for you please provide more information what you are trying to accomplish and what the problem is.

Thanks for the answer, I've installed the library, What I mean is the api to use the library. Also I'm tryong to use your code but that doesn't work :(

Last updated 8 years ago.

For future reference: "Doesn't work" is not much help. :) What doesn't work? Is there an error? If yes, what error? Which version of Laravel are you using?

You will have to add the service provider and the facade to config/app.php (or app/config/app.php in Laravel 4). Only after that is the library loaded. If you install the Facade correctly (in the array aliases in config/app.php) you can use the QrCode Facade in your template.

To create a QRCode you can specify the size (in pixels for the image that will be generated) and use the generate() method. The generate() method simply takes a string as parameter which will be converted into a QrCode (this can be a url, a number, a text, whatever you like).

rvu95, reach out to me if you still need any help with using this library.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

rvu95 rvu95 Joined 26 Aug 2015

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.