Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration
Last updated 1 year ago.

Any luck with this?

No. i wound up bailing (until today) and went back to an old project. I decided its time to bite the bullet and use Spark 2.0. Having all kinds of issues...

Latest is PHP Fatal error: Trait 'Illuminate\Notifications\Notifiable' not found in /Users/leebrown/projects/fp-jobs/spark/src/User.php on line 11

I had some boot issues prior.

You figure anything out?

I don't have spark, nor have I used it. But I do remember hearing that the 2.0 branch of spark is for Laravel 5.3 only.

According to your json config you have 5.2

"laravel/framework": "5.2.*",

you can verify what version of laravel you have by running php artisan and looking at the top.

Notifications were brought in with Laravel 5.3, so if you are on 5.2 it would not be able to find those. I suggest you try a composer install then grab spark as well

composer create-project laravel/laravel emptyfolderhere

THANK YOU!!

I did a spark update and assumed it would update all to the current status. PRIOR to updating my composer.json to laravel5.3, I had boot() errors in a few places. I followed this commit, but frankly I have not tried a new project to see if I still need to do this after updating composer.json to 5.3:

https://github.com/laravel/laravel/commit/2b05ce3b054593f7622c...

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

leelbrown leelbrown Joined 25 Dec 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.