Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Requests Input Forms
Last updated 1 year ago.

Remove dd(Input::all(); from your method

Last updated 1 year ago.

I have same issue, when I upload images it uploads and when i choose videos it returns null

Last updated 1 year ago.

You php.ini files contains some limits that might affect this. Try changing these to high enough values:

upload_max_filesize = 10M
post_max_size = 10M
memory_limit = 32M
Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi everyone! I have the same problem! When i upload images it's working perfectly but when i try to upload videos or audio files i get this error : " Call to a member function getClientOriginalName() on a non-object ". So i tried to change the values in the php.ini but it didn't work! The only thing i found by researching on the internet is a bunch of people who have the same problem and no solution to it. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks

Just wanted to add on ... I was experiencing this issue on my server but not on my local env. Then I realized that my php.ini settings were different on my server ... Changing the values suggested by ErikEklund above ended up fixing it.

ErikEklund said:

You php.ini files contains some limits that might affect this. Try changing these to high enough values:

upload_max_filesize = 10M
post_max_size = 10M
memory_limit = 32M

It doesn't make sense on the surface, but if you submit a file that is too large for the servers config settings, you lose all input data.

Hope this helps someone. :D

hi check long time script TT if use linux i test phpinfo run php.ini by /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini laravel run php.ini by /etc/php5/cli/php.ini

edit upoload max , post max , memory limit

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

minedun6 minedun6 Joined 30 Jun 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.