Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Requests Eloquent Views
Last updated 1 year ago.

insert die() somewhere in the view, and see if it passes. If yes, move it down, if not, move it up.
The problem is probably in the view.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Firtzberg said:

insert die() somewhere in the view, and see if it passes. If yes, move it down, if not, move it up.
The problem is probably in the view.

yes after doing some research i think there is something wrong in the view, but i can't identify it... so i insert dd() into my controller to see array returned and it returned like this

object(Artikel)#232 (20) { ["table":protected]=> string(7) "Artikel" ["fillable":protected]=> array(5) { [0]=> string(5) "judul" [1]=> string(7) "content" [2]=> string(8) "kategori" [3]=> string(6) "status" [4]=> string(6) "gambar" } ["connection":protected]=> NULL ["primaryKey":protected]=> string(2) "id" ["perPage":protected]=> int(15) ["incrementing"]=> bool(true) ["timestamps"]=> bool(true) ["attributes":protected]=> array(8) { ["id"]=> int(1) ["judul"]=> string(20) "New Website yey!! :)" ["content"]=> string(462) "
Hi, welcome to my new website!

i switch my old wordpress based website/blog to this new blog that i build my self and a little help from some templates and frameworks...

with this new website i will not only post updates about my apps, but maybe sometimes in future i will post some of tutorial and tips about programming and latest tech news and my personal opinion about what happen these days

so.. enjoy the new website :D 

" ["kategori"]=> int(2) ["created_at"]=> string(19) "2014-09-14 20:26:31" ["status"]=> int(1) ["updated_at"]=> string(19) "2014-10-19 15:11:24" ["gambar"]=> string(0) "" } ["original":protected]=> array(8) { ["id"]=> int(1) ["judul"]=> string(20) "New Website yey!! :)" ["content"]=> string(462) "
Hi, welcome to my new website!

i switch my old wordpress based website/blog to this new blog that i build my self and a little help from some templates and frameworks...

with this new website i will not only post updates about my apps, but maybe sometimes in future i will post some of tutorial and tips about programming and latest tech news and my personal opinion about what happen these days

so.. enjoy the new website :D 

" ["kategori"]=> int(2) ["created_at"]=> string(19) "2014-09-14 20:26:31" ["status"]=> int(1) ["updated_at"]=> string(19) "2014-10-19 15:11:24" ["gambar"]=> string(0) "" } ["relations":protected]=> array(0) { } ["hidden":protected]=> array(0) { } ["visible":protected]=> array(0) { } ["appends":protected]=> array(0) { } ["guarded":protected]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(1) "*" } ["dates":protected]=> array(0) { } ["touches":protected]=> array(0) { } ["observables":protected]=> array(0) { } ["with":protected]=> array(0) { } ["morphClass":protected]=> NULL ["exists"]=> bool(true) }

i see it returning something but not the right one... the data returned is my first array in showing all article and what i request is not that one...

it is really confusing with using route in laravel....

Last updated 1 year ago.

I think I got it.
You are calling firstOrFail(). This returns a model, not a collection!

public function index_kategori($id){
        //$artikels = Artikel::where('kategori','=', $id)->firstOrFail();
        $artikel = Artikel::where('kategori','=', $id)->firstOrFail();

return View::make('admins.artikels.index', compact('artikel'));
 }

and the view

<?php $i=0; ?>
@foreach($artikels as $artikel)  ->remove this
<?php $i++; ?>
<tr>
</tr>
@endforeach  ->remove this
Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

t0n1zz t0n1zz Joined 8 Oct 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.