Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago
Session
Last updated 1 year ago.

Could you please send the example of form and sample code that handles it, so I could try it in my test application on GAE to find out what is wrong?

BTW, you could also try my Laravel GaeSupport package:

shpasser/gae-support at packagist.org

Best,

Ron.

After many more experimentations I have come to a point that it's not the login form (or the logic behind it) that causes the problem. The problem lies on a level much higher than this in regards that laravel does not create the laravel_session cookie at all.

Not even in a completely empty view.

You can check that you get no cookies once you visit http://fast.reservationengine.net (it is a view with only phpinfo() inside it and nothing else which is created by the following route (i don't even use the $version var now)

Route::get('/', function()
{
	$laravel = app();
	$version = $laravel::VERSION;
	return View::make('hello')->with(array('version' => $version));
});
Last updated 9 years ago.

Just updated my test app to include your code (route) and it seems to work properly.

http://test1-app.appspot.com

I think there should be something wrong with the code or with the workflow you used to run it on GAE.

Best,

Ron.

Hey did you solve this? I'm having the same problem, my app was working fine and suddenly stopped working.

Sotiris-k said:

After many more experimentations I have come to a point that it's not the login form (or the logic behind it) that causes the problem. The problem lies on a level much higher than this in regards that laravel does not create the laravel_session cookie at all.

Last updated 8 years ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Sotiris-k sotiris-k Joined 19 Sep 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.