Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Session shutdown handler

Normally with a session_set_save_handler you would also register a shutdown handler with session_reg...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel 5.4

Hi, I would like to know if is it possible to create a new project with Laravel 5.4 yet ? Or how lon...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Laravel 5 Form submission of checkbox

these are my controller model and form which has checkbox array which i am trying to save to a singl...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Weird White Blank Screen after moving project DIR !

Hello So today i moved my laravel (5.3) project to another Directory in my computer and a problem oc...

0 Likes
4 Replies

Up and running with homestead laravel

Homestead tutorial series for absolute beginners https://tutorials.kode-blog.com/homestead-laravel

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Need help with laradock to automate composer install...

Hi, I need a little help... I'm trying to run a Lumen project where composer install/update hasn't d...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Migrating files from the public folder in laravel

hey guys have any of you guys ever use laravel for production and had to migrate all the files from...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Facebook Messenger BOT

Hi I am looking to crate a facebook messenger bot. I am trying to use the following php package tha...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Edit view from admin panel?

I want to add on my site feature, to add ADvertisement block in custom place of my templates. Exampl...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Set cookie inside middleware

Hello, i created a middleware that check if there is a cookie, if there isn't it create it and retur...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Laravel on Google AppEngine: Any way to NOT write services.json?

Google AppEngine is my server platform of choice for all new apps. It's affordable (free during deve...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Install On Plesk

Hello Community, How can i install laravel on Plesk 12 linux is that possible ? I've always tried wi...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Singleton unexpected behavior ?

I have a service provider that I use to share variables in views. Now I need to be able to use a var...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel Casher with Braintree Call to a member function subscription() on null error

Hello , im trying to make a plan based site and the laravel casher doesnt seem to work , when i try...

0 Likes
0 Replies

php artisan optimize [PHPParser_Error] "Namespace declaration ...."

Hey guys, I've setup vagrant + homestead on my dev machine. Running "composer update" work...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved

How different is “User Model” in Laravel 5 compared to Laravel 4?

I migrate from laravel 4 to laravel 5. I modified User Model to make it compatible to laravel 5 User...

0 Likes
0 Replies

issue to get session in controller __construct function

here is my code https://laravel.io/bin/E3Vby

0 Likes
1 Replies

I can no longer bind an object model to a route and pass it to a controller...

There is a lot more to my project, and this happens in every location where I use this technique.. b...

0 Likes
1 Replies

General error that field doesn't have a default value

I'm running into an error that I can't solve. The mentions online aren't giving me a viable solution...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Laravel logical - convert price, so on frontend I have always chf value

This is a little bit heavy. I have in my cms four currencies, usd, gbp, euro and the main one chf. A...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.