Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Laravel 5.4 call js class from blade

So i've upgraded a project i'm working on to 5.4 version and wants to take advantage of webpack. so...

0 Likes
0 Replies

remember auth and sessions tokens problems..

Hi! I'm a new Laravel user, coming from cakephp. I've created an aplication with an initial login fo...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Importing DTO data from external API into Laravel Database?

I'm working on a project that imports data from the Riot API (League of Legends). I'm currently usin...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel Policies on Route::group with Eloquent

i have a \App\Polices\CustomPolicy with a method public function view(User $user, CustomModel $model...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How To Get Chunk To Query Builder In Laravel

$users = DB::table('products')->orderBy($sortbysql, $sortbysqltype) -> where('product_name', '...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Validation, 2 fields unique

How can I have a unique validation rule on 2 fields? a. The application should not allow two people...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Format FormRequest Validation Error Response

with reference to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42100798/format-formrequest-validation-error-re...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Plain-text emails with new Laravel 5.4 markdown mails

When I use the new Markdown Mail feature I get valid HTML emails, but the plain text email counterpa...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved

Session shutdown handler

Normally with a session_set_save_handler you would also register a shutdown handler with session_reg...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel 5.4

Hi, I would like to know if is it possible to create a new project with Laravel 5.4 yet ? Or how lon...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Laravel 5 Form submission of checkbox

these are my controller model and form which has checkbox array which i am trying to save to a singl...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Weird White Blank Screen after moving project DIR !

Hello So today i moved my laravel (5.3) project to another Directory in my computer and a problem oc...

0 Likes
4 Replies

Up and running with homestead laravel

Homestead tutorial series for absolute beginners https://tutorials.kode-blog.com/homestead-laravel

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Need help with laradock to automate composer install...

Hi, I need a little help... I'm trying to run a Lumen project where composer install/update hasn't d...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Migrating files from the public folder in laravel

hey guys have any of you guys ever use laravel for production and had to migrate all the files from...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Facebook Messenger BOT

Hi I am looking to crate a facebook messenger bot. I am trying to use the following php package tha...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Edit view from admin panel?

I want to add on my site feature, to add ADvertisement block in custom place of my templates. Exampl...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Set cookie inside middleware

Hello, i created a middleware that check if there is a cookie, if there isn't it create it and retur...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Laravel on Google AppEngine: Any way to NOT write services.json?

Google AppEngine is my server platform of choice for all new apps. It's affordable (free during deve...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Install On Plesk

Hello Community, How can i install laravel on Plesk 12 linux is that possible ? I've always tried wi...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.