Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

General error that field doesn't have a default value

I'm running into an error that I can't solve. The mentions online aren't giving me a viable solution...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Laravel logical - convert price, so on frontend I have always chf value

This is a little bit heavy. I have in my cms four currencies, usd, gbp, euro and the main one chf. A...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Form Model Binding and Radio Buttons

I am building a form to edit a row with Form Model Binding, the problem is all radio buttons are unc...

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solved

Laravel 5.3 on Heroku

i've been trying to deploy my recently almost completed app on heroku to try to test it remotely. th...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Automated MySQL backups?

I know my way around a basic LAMP stack but I wouldn't call myself an advanced server admin by any m...

0 Likes
14 Replies

Installing Laravel Application on Godaddy VPS Server

Hi, I am trying to install our Laravel web application on my server , the server doesn't reach the a...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Rewriting old application - Dynamic URLs

Hi there, I was wondering if somebody could advise if my situation is easily solvable with Laravel....

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to display the users thumbnail picture in my dashboard route

I have two tables users and user_details and i have created a relationship between the two of them...

0 Likes
5 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Laravel Login error at upload to server

Hi, in my local server, login function works perfectly. When I upload the project in a VPS with Vest...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 9 years ago

DB:select toArray()

Hi there, I have a large SQL statement that I am executing like so... $result = DB::select($sql); I...

0 Likes
7 Replies

Eloquent Reverse Engineering

Is there anyway to convert an existent Mysql DB to the Eloquent ORM automatically? I'm creating a La...

0 Likes
3 Replies

laravel cookie run across subdomain

I Have a project where subdomain are created for users like a there are john.example.com and jenny.e...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 9 years ago

Laravel 5 can't post

Top of my controller I have: <?php namespace App\Http\Controllers; use Illuminate\Http\Request;...

0 Likes
17 Replies
Solved

Get last N posts per category

I know this has been asked before by others but no answer is good or explicit. Many give great worki...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Session laravel 5.3 not working over LAN

currently using : laravel 5.3 session driver already tried memcached,redis my session data each ref...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel Homestead - pThread

Hi guys! Does anyone have any idea on how I can install php pthreads on Laravel Homestead? Is it pos...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Issues with Eloquent using with(), groupBy() and sum()

I have got my relationships correctly set in the models. I like that I do not have to join any table...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Blade: Form::select forcing escape?

I've had this code running since L4.3. With the latest update to L5.3.30 + the dependencies, it ap...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Comments and reviews package

Hey guys, I made package to make it simpler to implement reviews and comments functionality to Larav...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Queued event callback when done?

I'm using the following code to have an event run in the background (sending emails) class SendEmail...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.