Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 7 years ago

Testing Thread

This sentence is the first paragraph..

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 10 years ago

A neat way integrate Cmder and Sublime text seamlessly.

For all you Windows developer using cmder, here is a neat way to integrate cmder and sublime text t...

0 Likes
15 Replies

Laravel /broadcasting/auth Always Fails With 403 Error

I have recently delved into Laravel 5.3's Laravel-Echo and Pusher combination. I have successfully s...

0 Likes
0 Replies

trying to output posts but Controller function seem to work wrong

I'm trying to output my posts and for that in a specific page I call a function with foreach to load...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Log exception without returning a response from the exception handler

Prior to Laravel 5.3 (just upgraded straight from 5.1), I could log exceptions without having them r...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How to write the update Query of a table without model ?

Dear Friends, My insert query for a table is : http://laravel.io/bin/eDamm I need to write it's upda...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Can't send email

I'm trying to send email with my app and I can't seem to do this, my host has assured me that the pr...

0 Likes
2 Replies

How do you call a mysql stored procedure

I am trying to call a mysql stored procedure called new_user passing parameter to it, and i have tri...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Laravel 5.1 to 5.3 update?

Do I need to update my project from 5.1 to 5.3? If yes so every time laravel have update I need to u...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Vagrant up times out on Windows 7

Hello, forum. I hope you're having a great day. I started a fresh Laravel 5.3 project and I'm trying...

0 Likes
3 Replies

vagrant up hangs at SSH auth method

I already having a project on my laravel homestead 4 months ago. Now when I tried to vagrant up, it...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Laravel 5.3 - can't use session db driver

I'm upgrading my app from Laravel 4.2 to 5.3. I finally got everything working except one strange th...

0 Likes
3 Replies
posted 7 years ago

DB::getQueryLog() wrong execution time

Laravel 4.2 I have this code: DB::flushQueryLog(); $album_list = Album::with(['first_photo'])->wh...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Undefined property Error in View.

Hello everyone First Post and probably not the last, Very new to Laravel and Probably a simple answe...

0 Likes
2 Replies

[LARAVEL5.3] "The used SELECT statements have a different number of columns"

Hi. I've recently run into some trouble. I'm trying to make my first-ever-join in Laravel and it's c...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How to restrict the master.blade.php for admin section ?

Dear Friends, I am using an admin section (localhost:8000/admin) for adding data to backend. It use...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Laravel CRM

Which CRM based on Laravel you could suggest me for a StartUp Company?

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Session not saving (Laravel 5.3)

Hey everyone, I recently upgraded to Laravel 5.3 from 5.2. In my code, I am saving a session as such...

0 Likes
5 Replies

What are some Laravel project ideas I can pitch to my clients?

I'm doing a business presentation on the benefits of Laravel, and I was wondering what are some good...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Htpasswd and API Upload

Hello, i have on my test Page secure with a Htpasswd. Webserver: nginx with PHP 7 Now my Problem. I...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.