Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Unable to Login Rapidly after Logging out In Chrome -

#Relevant System Information System - Virtual Box Ubuntu 16.04, PHP 7.0, Google Chrome 55.0.2883.87...

0 Likes
0 Replies

overriding response function is custom request classes in laravel

Hi I am using custom request class that extends laravel Request class validate user input data. I ov...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

how do we load user data (distant relation) in polymorphic relation and...

...how do we get all user's associated likeables? So I used the polymorphic relation method to set u...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Eloquent querying

Hi I'm converting an existing application from another old php framework to laravel and trying to ge...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Validations

Does anyone have any ideas on how to perform validations on fields from different tables.? I have qu...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved

Many to Many filtering

Hi, I have Post and Tag models, associated in many to many relationship. I am trying to filter Posts...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Auth::chek() always return false!

Hello everyone! I have a small problem that i cant figure out. I have a AuthController with two func...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How to create a pagination result corresponding to single table in multiple table situation?

Dear Friends, I know how to paginate a single Table query result in controller like below:...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Trying to fix an issue with Microsoft Azure SQL and Laravel 5.3 (working with Schema)

I recently migrated to Microsoft Azure SQL and I've run into a bit of an issue with how they handle...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to use my constants in Larvel

Hi, I am very new to Larvel. I have been doing development in CI. My question is that we used to def...

0 Likes
13 Replies
Solved

How to implement laravel request validation

Hello All, Now i am trying to implement laravel validation on my API controller, and here is my cont...

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved

Validation Rule - Ignore on Update

Hi all - I'm stumped with rule validation on update. All the examples use a user class but if I crea...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved

Can't get Landlord multitenancy work all times

I'm fairly sure I have this multitenancy functioning part of the time but it's not working for 1 spe...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved
posted 8 years ago

How to mock the get method for Storage?

This is my controller: $file = Storage::get('app.apk'); $ret = new Response ($file, 200); $ret->h...

0 Likes
5 Replies

error laravel 5 undefined variable

controller public function index() { $meetingData = Newsnotice::news(); $meetingData=json_decode(jso...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Mask amazon s3 files path as local path?

In my new project I store all files on s3 drive, can I override this url and set something like /sto...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

laravel queries calculating average

I want an average of all sales for the month of January in the whole table. My date_sold is in the f...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Setting up gzip in the nginx .conf file

Hi, I'm following a pretty straightforward help file on digitalocean which shows how to set up gzip...

0 Likes
1 Replies
0 Likes
1 Replies

Homestead Team Compatibility

My agency is considering the possibility of setting up homestead as our development environment. As...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.