Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Return View with, dynamically with added data

I want to add extra variables onto my return function. How can I do this? <?php namespace Ap...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Load class instance from Console command - Trying to get property of non-object

Hello, i have a class that im trying to create new instance from it from console command, and im get...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Good or not: Always add CSRF token to HTML

Hello, is it save to always add the CSRF token to the HTML code of the main layout? E. g.: <body...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved

Class Not Found Calling a Laravel Script from Supervisord

I'm using Laravel workers to execute some background tasks. When I invoke the worker using 'php arti...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Model Save causes Segmentation Fault

After saving a model from inside a command I am given the beautiful Segmentation Fault error. I am n...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Service providers/Containers and contacts. how they work exactly all together?

HI everyone, I'm just getting started with Laravel (5.3) so forgive the probably basic question. Aft...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Many-to-many with ID and relation, How would the model look?

I'm trying to build a database where an admin Can create lists that have can have tasks, now the tri...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Middleware auth logging me out?

Hi, I'm a bit new to laravel (and coding in general), so sorry if this question is basic! My issue r...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 10 years ago

How to mark up forum posts.

Markdown Forum posts can be marked up in a number of ways. For one, it supports a basic Markdown imp...

0 Likes
26 Replies

php artisan serve not working

When I type in php artisan serve --host test.com I got this error [Wed Jan 14 12:54:12 2015] Failed...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

multiple databes data show or table show in a pages

My controller : { $data = array( 'employeedetails' => EmployInfo::all(), 'designatio...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Any laravel base systems that include the basics like authentication, login, registration, nice templates etc?

Are there any Laravael "starter" systems with common basic functionality available to fast...

0 Likes
3 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Trait not found - laravel-commentable

Hi! I'm trying to use the laravel-commentable package but I'm always get Trait not found. I'm follow...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 10 years ago

How to make switching language button

Hallo, i'm using blade template, all file content is in view and i need 2 language on my project, h...

0 Likes
9 Replies

Default values on pivot table for attach/save

Hi, is there any way to set default values for the pivot table for attach and save? So rather than h...

0 Likes
2 Replies

[Forge + AWS] Should I have my Github Laravel App and Wordpress on the same server, or different?

I have built an AWS server ("Server A") via Forge and setup Github + Laravel + SSL on it s...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How can I change the language of errors in laravel 5.1 dynamically?

I have been using the helper app()->setLocale(session('lang')); However, I can get to change the...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Create seeds 3 relations deep?

Hi guys! I've been stuck in the docs and tutorials for days now! I have a survey website, with users...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Saving checkbox value in to a database

My form: {{ Form::checkbox('portfolio', 0, false) }} By default checkbox is unchecked. In controlle...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

[ErrorException] Undefined index: URL - When running command and using Localization

Hi! When i use trans() or Lang::get() in a Laravel 5.0 Queue command, its says [ErrorException]...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.