Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Simple AJAX post response in LARAVEL 4

Hi there, I have the same problem I want to create a simple post in ajax but it seems I am having pr...

0 Likes
13 Replies

Filter Results based on the parent relation

Hi, I'm trying to filter my results based on a field value. Some informations Laravel 5.3 postgres...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

HTTP ERROR 500

Hello, Please advise I've an error during method POST in form. An error occurred: The dev.localhost....

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

No input file specified - Laravel Homestead

Hi, I'm having this message when trying to access to my app in Laravel 5. I have been trying to solv...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Getting error when returning query to view (Trying to get property of non-object)

Hello, I'm trying to get the info from a specific user via a ID in the url. This is my route: Route:...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Migrations

Hello, i'm new user of laravel and i tried use migrations relationship but it doesn't work. Can you...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Please help me to debug!

Hello folks, Please help me to debug my code below. The problem is that after the upload to the data...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Laravel Mail - From keeps sending showing my gmail address

My settings are sending using smtp and gmail everything is working fine when it comes to sending the...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Database relations

Hello! Please advice me how to connect two tables within database - Company and Employees. First, yo...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Remove Empty Line Breaks from Source View

So besides a functional application I also want my source view to look a bit more decent. However I...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Laravel 4.2 Confide auth and redirect to login page

Hi, I'm using Confide package from Zizaco. I have problem with redirect to login page when user is n...

0 Likes
0 Replies

laravel 5.3 custom package

I want to create a custom package for laravel 5.3 but I get the error It's my first time doing this...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Authenticating ASP.NET users in laravel

Hello, I'm trying to authenticate users from a ASP.NET API to a laravel application. Basically when...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Column not found, using Alias with OrderBy and GroupBy

As the title says, for some reason when using DB::raw and an alias within DB::raw the alias name (fo...

0 Likes
5 Replies
posted 9 years ago

Get filenames in some directory

Hello, I'm trying to create feature, that would list all files in specified directory, and echo out...

0 Likes
6 Replies

Laravel/Lumen 5.3.3: override evn values in migrations

In laravel documentations I vividly see: https://laravel.com/docs/5.3/configuration#environment-conf...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Create Admin Panel

Hi, I want to create admin panel in my project. Please provide me steps for admin panel creation Tha...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved

Set guard to route group

Hello. If there any way to specify guard to route group in 5.3? I've found a solutiion here, http://...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

ReflectionException in Route.php line 280:

i dont know why......... thats my route.php <?php /* |------------------------------------------...

0 Likes
5 Replies
posted 7 years ago

# I need to convert laravel query instead of MYSQL query.

select * from (select * from messages_history order by created_at desc) x WHERE sender_user_id =...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.