Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Parameters route to controller

I'm beginner with laravel. I have a model "Movie" with several categories like western, su...

0 Likes
3 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Relation between 3 tables?

I have following tables: users (classic laravel table) events user_events in user_events I insert...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Forge not wanting to do anything anymore

I've already got a site up and running successfully with Forge deploying to DigitalOcean. I have cr...

0 Likes
11 Replies

I’m designing an online course to teach you how to build a blogging system with Laravel from scratch

Perhaps you have completed the courses like PHP with Laravel for beginners - Become a Master in Lara...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Creating shared folders

Hello. I'm a computer science graduate. I have just started an internship at a company where they us...

0 Likes
2 Replies

disable default security features

Hi I want use laravel for creating a vulnerable web application portal to teach web attack to our st...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Laravel Passport CSRF token mismatch?

I can't log in to my laravel API with passport, suddenly, everytime I try to register or login and I...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Send mail

How to send mail through gmail after a user is registered

0 Likes
3 Replies

Web Route Protection via Tymon JWT

Hey dudes, I am new to Laravel and therefore I wanted to know if it is possible to use the GetUserFr...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to insert (multiple) two related table into a single query

i have to table which is Order and Product orders table: id, order_name products table: id, orders_i...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Queries related to each other bug

Hi all i want to ask a question i have jobs and each job has more that one skills and i want to retu...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Orderby with nested relationship

Hello, I have a model with 2 levels relationship, and I would like to order by id from 2nd level. My...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Connection Firebird DB via SSH

I am creating an application with Laravel and Firebird 2.5 and wants to run it on a DigitalOcean ser...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Authentication only for active users

Hello! I'm a newbie in Laravel. I use 5.3 version and I have installed make:auth authorization. It's...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Migrating old applications without a framework to Laravel

Hi all, I have a whole bunch of applications developed without a framework and migrating them is ver...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Introducing Laraexpo

Hello Devs, Introducing Laraexpo (https://laraexpo.com) a little side thing i've been working on for...

0 Likes
0 Replies

TaskQueue.php Error - Laravel 5 & Forge

When running any Posts and Model::create function within Laravel I am being greeted with the below e...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Authenticate User is NULL after I redirect from the login, (Upgrade from LV5.2 to 5.3)

Hey All. In my LV 5.2 I had a middleware route that went in to the doLogin controller. And After Ith...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Route Model Binding with Repositories

Hi, I have an application where there are multiple subdomains (portals) running from a single instan...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved

How to add dynamic dropdown list column on Laravel 5.3 registration?

I want to create a dropdown list where the data retrieved from the database, ie dropdown level. the...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.