Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

TokenMismatchException Issue

So I've been finagling with this for a couple hours. I've read all the posts on the GitHub issue twi...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Table with multiple polymorphic fields

Ok so I have a table called payments which has two sets of polymorphic fields:- parent_id parent_typ...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Form Submission after Authentication

I was developing a form which is public but user must be logged in to submit the form. Here is my ro...

0 Likes
3 Replies

How to get base url form json in laravel 5.3?

My javascript code is like this : $.getJSON("{{ url('/dropdowns/satkers') }}" + "/&qu...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

login using user id in JWT Auth

Hi, I know , that exists way how to login users by theirs ids: Auth::loginUsingId($user_id) but how...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Auto add tags in thread

Hi Friends, I don't know this is the right place to add this kind of question/suggestion about larav...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel large size image upload validator not work

I'm using Laravel: 5.2.* as my project and trying to validate/restrict large size(max:600kb) image(S...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Validating and storing checkboxes

I'm building a quote form and need help passing data into my controller for validation. I have the f...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Parameters route to controller

I'm beginner with laravel. I have a model "Movie" with several categories like western, su...

0 Likes
3 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Relation between 3 tables?

I have following tables: users (classic laravel table) events user_events in user_events I insert...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Forge not wanting to do anything anymore

I've already got a site up and running successfully with Forge deploying to DigitalOcean. I have cr...

0 Likes
11 Replies

I’m designing an online course to teach you how to build a blogging system with Laravel from scratch

Perhaps you have completed the courses like PHP with Laravel for beginners - Become a Master in Lara...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Creating shared folders

Hello. I'm a computer science graduate. I have just started an internship at a company where they us...

0 Likes
2 Replies

disable default security features

Hi I want use laravel for creating a vulnerable web application portal to teach web attack to our st...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Laravel Passport CSRF token mismatch?

I can't log in to my laravel API with passport, suddenly, everytime I try to register or login and I...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Send mail

How to send mail through gmail after a user is registered

0 Likes
3 Replies

Web Route Protection via Tymon JWT

Hey dudes, I am new to Laravel and therefore I wanted to know if it is possible to use the GetUserFr...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to insert (multiple) two related table into a single query

i have to table which is Order and Product orders table: id, order_name products table: id, orders_i...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Queries related to each other bug

Hi all i want to ask a question i have jobs and each job has more that one skills and i want to retu...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Orderby with nested relationship

Hello, I have a model with 2 levels relationship, and I would like to order by id from 2nd level. My...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.