Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Authentication only for active users

Hello! I'm a newbie in Laravel. I use 5.3 version and I have installed make:auth authorization. It's...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Migrating old applications without a framework to Laravel

Hi all, I have a whole bunch of applications developed without a framework and migrating them is ver...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Introducing Laraexpo

Hello Devs, Introducing Laraexpo (https://laraexpo.com) a little side thing i've been working on for...

0 Likes
0 Replies

TaskQueue.php Error - Laravel 5 & Forge

When running any Posts and Model::create function within Laravel I am being greeted with the below e...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Authenticate User is NULL after I redirect from the login, (Upgrade from LV5.2 to 5.3)

Hey All. In my LV 5.2 I had a middleware route that went in to the doLogin controller. And After Ith...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Route Model Binding with Repositories

Hi, I have an application where there are multiple subdomains (portals) running from a single instan...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved

How to add dynamic dropdown list column on Laravel 5.3 registration?

I want to create a dropdown list where the data retrieved from the database, ie dropdown level. the...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Count number of times link_id occurs on pivot table, and sort by highest number of occurences

User.php public function favorites() { return $this->belongsToMany('Link')->wi...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Laravel 5.2.45 is not displaying error 500

I'm getting a blank page with some errors with code 500. Sometimes It appears, but sometimes don't....

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Request's and $this-> in static functions

Hello, I have created a controller called ProductController. In that controller I have added pagin...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Log user returning via remember (L5.3)

I'm spinning in big circles here. I have a Log set up to log users logging in using the EventServic...

0 Likes
0 Replies

add new "password" column for authentication

Hi, I need to do two kind of authentication users. First is by password, so you need to type login+p...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Route.php Web.php . What does Route excactly do

Hi everybody, I'm very new in Laravel. I have been watching some videos and I saw this route.php use...

0 Likes
1 Replies

production.ERROR: exception 'Exception' with message 'Serialization of 'Symfony\Component\HttpFoundation\File\UploadedFile' is not allowed'

I’m having an issue with a file upload. I’m getting the following error in my laravel log. [2016-12-...

0 Likes
4 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Error in Gulp command

I working on a Laravel 5.3 project. I am getting below errors when I am running gulp command in CMD....

0 Likes
2 Replies

InsertGetId or Eloquent Model creation generating errors with Oracle

Hi, I'm developping an application with Oracle 10g as database. In ny code, i'm creation a model and...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Creating dynamic links in Laravel 5.3 blade templates

In my routes/web.php: Route::get('/foo', 'FooController@index')->name('route.here'); In my contr...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Rollback migrations provided by a module

Hi, I have a question concerning the rollback of migrations provided by external modules. I built a...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Trying to get property of non-object

I have 2 table user and usedetail. Having relationship(1-to-many) and working fine. But problem is w...

0 Likes
6 Replies

How to login/ register the laravel default authentication by sending xhr request?

Hello, Info : Laravel using make:auth using form data to register and login. Problem : It must acces...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.