Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 7 years ago

Authy Notification Channel for Laravel #opensource #package

Few days ago, we @Rinvex released a new #opensource package for #laravel community, I'd like to shar...

0 Likes
0 Replies

show related table columns in all select of model laravel

I want show related table columns (customers.name) in all select of model (User) laravel. I use acce...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Multiple User Auth in Laravel

I am making a multiple Auth in Laravel , I am in doubt if I make a auth in different tables like ADM...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Create user upon storing in another table.

Hi all, I have sponsors table and form where I can create a Sponsor. While doing that, I would like...

0 Likes
1 Replies

How to login with username or email or both and password in laravel 5.3

I want to login with username or email or both and password in laravel 5.3. How can I achieve this?

0 Likes
1 Replies

Why my DELETE Ajax Request in laravel 5.3 does not working?

I have table with rows and their id, in view smth like this: <body> <table> <tb...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

mySpeech small library for web speech

Hi, i have made small library for web speech. Please review, may be it useful for any feature on you...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to send ID's array to controller through POST method?

I have table, there are are rows with checkboxes. I have script that counts all checked checkboxes w...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

best way to run string functions over returned database object ?

I want to run various string functions over the data returned from a database query before I send it...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How to embed another Laravel app within a laravel app

I actually want to embed October CMS into a Laravel app, I'm new to Laravel, but i have experience w...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Problem with Code

Hello, i can`t find the Problem hope you can help me i get this Error: ErrorException in 842f6575c86...

0 Likes
0 Replies

SQL Server 2012 DB connection with Laravel 4.2

So I'm trying to connect a SQL Server 2012 with Laravel and I get an error. PDOException (08001) SQL...

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved

How to display errors for multiple files array validation properly?

I've been stuck in a kind of bug for 2 days so far and I'm really desperate. I'm trying to validate...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to convert my variable to its real value?

Hi guys. How can I convert my {{ $user_count }} as its real value (e.g. 543) and return it in the vi...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Show user different layout depending on role

First: I read lots of things about multi auth, if this is the better way to do what I want, please t...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Wait until information is saved into DB

Hello, I'm currently trying the following: I'm having a form, where a user can add additional inform...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Form data not flashing back to view on validation failed

This is my post request validator for a form <?php namespace App\Http\Requests; use App\Http\Re...

0 Likes
9 Replies

Illuminate Changes

Hey guys, If i ever change some files like Illuminate\Foundation\Auth\AuthenticatesUsers, are they g...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How can i change laravel debug to show normal view instead of storage view?

Hi guys, As stayed in the question i am trying to see if it is possible to change the debug view tha...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Homestead installation issue

Hello Laravel! I'm fairly new to Laravel but im trying to get into it and learn about it. So far i l...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.