Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 7 years ago

laravel 5.3 change SQL query of Authentication

i am using laravel5.3 and authentication. i want to change email field as non unique field means sam...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

laravel session management in subdomain

I am struggling to manage session between domain and sub-domain my domain is example.com having own...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Session Middleware issue

Hi Guys, Session values are not set in the middleware in the version 5.1.49. As of now, Session work...

0 Likes
0 Replies

phpmysql Trigger get id on who updated the data

What is wrong with this code. Keeps getting the error "Cardinality violation:1242 Subquery........

0 Likes
0 Replies

BadMethodCallException give in eloquent

i have error with my laravel 5.3 when getting data from database this is my controller code publ...

0 Likes
1 Replies

How to get data from one to many relation.

Hello everyone. I have a small problem. I got two models: User and Group. They are connected by one...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved

Laravel 5.3 and Notifications

I'm trying to grab some users from the database and notify them that a new position has been posted....

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Handling OAuth Token Refresh With Socialite

Hi All I'm looking to build a Laravel App on top of an existing API that authenticates via OAuth2. A...

ostap liked this thread

1 Likes
1 Replies

How to convert multiple Form input value of get parameter into one value?

I have four input field Location, lat, lng and formated_address when i click on button URL should be...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 8 years ago

Newbie: Is Lumen Right for My App.

Inquiries Dear Staff: Is the Lumen PHP Framework appropriate for the application described below ?...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Using middleware to handle url formatting, no user access checking

Hi, All cases i find about middleware explain it through users, user roles, permissions etc. Does an...

0 Likes
4 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Eloquent find() changed return from 5.1 to 5.3?

I recently updated my app from 5.1 to 5.3 and it appears to have changed the return of the Eloquent\...

0 Likes
1 Replies

ipa or iOS application archive file validation

How could I validate ipa files in laravel 5.2?

0 Likes
0 Replies

Struggling Where to Put Domain Logic

Hey all, I've been leaning a lot about design patterns and the IoC in the past couple of weeks, and...

0 Likes
11 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

QueryBuilder doesn't get records

I have to get some records from a table given an array of ids, to do so I use this code $future_meet...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

generate route for multiple variables/that/has/to/be/passed/to/the/router in one variable

hi, I have a router file: //multiple router lines before, at the end everything else has to be handl...

0 Likes
6 Replies

Multi domain application issue

I'm building an application that needs to be accessible by multiple domains : https://a.domain1.com,...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Error in Laravel

I am trying to use auth0 with Laravel 5.3. I am facing following in Error in Laravel while I am try...

0 Likes
1 Replies

[Manjaro][composer] Artisan not present when installed using composer.

I am on Manjaro. Installed composer from the repository, which is up to date. So I followed the offi...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Laravel multiple requests

Hi. I have problem. I make request to url .../admin/system. I catch that request in brakepoint in my...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.