Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Include data array from PHP file

Hi guys, im trying to include a set of data points from a remote file (on a local machine). In my ma...

0 Likes
18 Replies
posted 9 years ago

Laravel memcached on WAMP

Hi, I'm using WAMP on Windows. I have memcached installed. The steps that I followed to install memc...

0 Likes
10 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Events are still serial, how do I make the async?

I have a Stripe charge being created, that then on success creates a row in my DB and updates variou...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Two subdomains pointing to same location in Forge

I have both a staging and production site set up on Forge (e.g. subdomain.mysite.com and staging.mys...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved

How Do I Cache Using Eloquent Models?

Hi! I'm new to Laravel, and I have a problem with caching rows using Eloquent. I'm currently retriev...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

could not make create_user_table with this command. the path seems incorrect

Anuj@Anuj-PC MINGW64 /c/wamp/www/demoProject $ php artisan make:model User -m ←[32mModel created suc...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Do factories use transactions?

I also posted my question on laracast, but perhaps anyone here has the answer. Topic on laracast I'm...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Using Login Form and Registration form in same page

I've the Laravel auth's login and registration from in same page like the below image. If i try to l...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved

Pass ID to create action of RESTful controller

Hi people, i have a problem. I have a RESTful controller called SCHEDE. I want to insert new row in...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Laravel 5.3 not registering sessions

I've just installed Laravel 5.3 and it's not registering the session when a user logs in. I haven't...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Query items that have all categories

Hi, I have a Shops model associated to services, using a pivot table: public function services() {...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

join pivot data in query (Many To Many Polymorphic Relations)

i have Many To Many Polymorphic Relations. post morphedByMany(postA) post morphedByMany(postB) post...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Artisan connects to whole wrong host

Hello, I've got a problem setting up Attendize, which is based of Laravel. Now, I entered the creden...

0 Likes
3 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How to merge pivot data into an array of pivots?

The problem that I am having is that when I output the data from the database like this: $diets = Di...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Internal API Call - How do you do it?

I build an app with an api, which returns json. For my default web application i have controllers wh...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How can i connect to mariadb? Homested+Laravel on Windows

I installed the drivers into my Homestead + laravel, but i can't connect. how can configure my confi...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Not able to reach PasswordController while logged in

I am using Laravel 5.2 and trying to make a password change form with its controller. I have added t...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Adding spread operator support to browserify / babelify (es2015,es6)

I am stuck with this. I have a browserify workflow that uses tsify and factor bundle. I have my js g...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Laravel 5.3 Add Validation rule to login and password reset

I am stumped on how to add a custom validation rule to the login controller and forgot password cont...

0 Likes
0 Replies

how to use @each('view.name', $jobs, 'job') to make clear loops??

Hi guys. for making a list of categories and subcategories in 3 levels I used foreach and if loops a...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.