Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

PHP GuzzleHttp . how to upload the image file using guzzlehttp in laravel 5.2?

How make post request with GuzzleHttp( version 6.0 ). I am trying do the following and getting error...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

The user doesn't keep logged in after successful login

Hi, I'm having an issue with my authentication setup. I have tested with some Log::info(), the user...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Passing Data (controller -> view)

Hi, I'm new to Laravel, I want to understand what is the best approach to share values from controll...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Dynamic content being deleted if validation fails

Hello everyone, First of all, what a great community Laravel.IO is. I have found many answers to my...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Migrate codeigniter queries to laravel

Hi, I have very very long file contains a lot of queries was write in CI and I wondering if there a...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Global scope authorization

Hello. I am building a social website where users can block each other. What I'm trying to achieve i...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved
posted 8 years ago

Laravel 5.1 use php mailer

How can I use php's native mail function with the mailer class found in Laravel? I can't find any tr...

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solved

Ajax request with middleware auth

Hi, Just need some help, I have a problem getting the appropriate flow of authentication I want. So...

0 Likes
3 Replies

How to change table in belongsToMany?

How can I replace existing relation? At this moment, I have tables: requirements user_requirement...

0 Likes
1 Replies

5.1 Integration Testing: Typing In an Input With an Array Name

I'm using the new built in testing that comes with Laravel 5.1. Awesome stuff. But I've a problem I...

0 Likes
4 Replies
posted 7 years ago

GroupBy not working

Until I upgraded and moved servers, queries that used groupBy were working. However, I'm getting an...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Eloquent groupBy make “SQLSTATE[42000]” with valid SQL query in Laravel 5.3

Hi, I have a strange problem with Eloquent which I'm trying to do the following: $this->node = \D...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to setup php-fileinfo on Homestead

Hi, this is my first post and I am fairly new to laravel. This question has been posted many times b...

0 Likes
3 Replies
posted 7 years ago

cURL PHP echo img src

Hi guys, im trying to get the img src from a remote site using cURL and Simple HTML DOM Parser. What...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Removing PUBLIC from URL

Hi guys; I find it very difficult to remove public from url. Some say I have to set up virtual host,...

0 Likes
10 Replies

Error on vagrant up

bill@gremlin-2:~$ vagrant up There was an error loading a Vagrantfile. The file being loaded and the...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel Wizzy - A laravel installation wizard

Hi everyone. I've created a new repository: https://ilgala.github.io/laravel-wizzy/ It's a laravel i...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Route::has issue

Having a difficult time getting Route::has working correct. routes.php Route::get('login', function...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How to set a fallback locale for Carbon?

I'm creating a multilanguage application and I've set a middleware to set the locale to each request...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel 5.3 installation issue

Whenever i tried to create a laravel project via composer it installs 5.2.*. Is there any special re...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.