Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

AWS Queue drivers installation not needed?

I am setting up queues for my app. The docs say that for AWS SQS, the driver has to be installed htt...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Log out a user during a test

When writing tests, I can be a user: $user = User::find(1); $this->be($user); But, for a few tes...

0 Likes
5 Replies

MethodNotAllowedHttpException and _method=put

I have to access to PUT route via browser and get json object, but L5.2 show me an MethodNotAllowedH...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Iterating through the month field in the database and check with the current month

I have db table called "Payments". I am trying to find if any customer have missed any pay...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel homestead vagrant up error - psch.rb:370

I am desperately in need of help please. After installing vagrant, virtual box, and initialising Hom...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Authentication failed with Mongo db

I connected the mongo db with laravel and i tried to get data from collection. but saw below error....

0 Likes
0 Replies

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

Please help me to resolve this error. RuntimeException in compiled.php line 7771: No supported encry...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 8 years ago

Curl response hangs while SSH'ed into Homestead Box

I've built two services that live in a Homestead box. I can access either of them fine from the brow...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Helper file directories

Hopefully this will be a fairly easy solve. I have a helpers.php file in my app directory (actually...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Environment variable problem with Laravel 5 + Docker

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble working with environment variables in Docker. For some reason Larave...

0 Likes
1 Replies

MD5 Encrypted Database Connection to PostgreSQL

Hi All, I have a postgresql database with md5 authentication enabled. I can login to my database fro...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Changes of php.ini doesn't save

HI I want to change some of php.ini setting like post_max_size and upload_max_filesize I ran php.inf...

0 Likes
1 Replies

[L5.2] Alternative to wkhtmltopdf/snnapy?

I know it works great, trus me, i allready test it in my workspace, but the problem is, in order to...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

torage/framework/views want to be stop permnantly

? storage/framework/sessions/65d42c0d56eff1e0092c834f2b2a497678d97f8e ? storage/framewor...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Send Email, data array emtpy?

Hello, i work for the first time with Laravel. In the tutorial I am now arrived in the mail delivery...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Custom authentication guard not working

Hello, I have an application with several custom guards. Today I needed to create another one called...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved
posted 9 years ago

Deploying Laravel project to shared hosting server.

Hi, I have just finished building my personal site with Laravel and it's still in my local Linux box...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Authentication errors sending mail in laravel 5.2

I am trying to send a mail using laravel but am getting this error : "Expected response code 25...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Accessing a part of queried table

How do I access this element? Here's my code + query on the database {{--*/$asgmt = \App\Submission:...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Advanced Eloquent query from morphToMany question

I have an Eloquent query question of approach. A Story hasMany Chapter. Story and Chapter are Taggab...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.