Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago

Routing with multiple dynamic parameters

Is it possible to create a route that accepts many types of variables with them being optional or i...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Laravel Configuration on Deidcated Server

Hi. I need to configure laravel on ubuntu based server, now i've purchased the server as the develop...

0 Likes
0 Replies

CSRF not updating on very next request

I've noticed that If a user posts a form, is then redirected back to the same page and tries to post...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Custom validateCredentials logic

Hi there, I'm quite new in Laravel since I've started learning it a couple of months ago. I managed...

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

custom session provider, like html5 or php session?

how can I switch session provider to custom with html5 session storage or native php session? My apl...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

A week of Laravel #18 (08-15 August 2016) #Laravel #Changelog ✨

Updates: "Updates: laravel/framework [master, 5.2, 5.1], laravel/laravel [develop], laravel/do...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 8 years ago

Is there a way to specify the length of an index ?

Basically what I would like to do is equivalent to this query: ALTER TABLE cleaners.categories ADD I...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Laravel randomly connects to different database

I have no idea how to google this since I mostly get tutorials about setting up multiple database co...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Autocomplete for eloquent

I am just starting out with eloquent and I really like the concept of scopes, however I am finding i...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Jwt authentication error in laravel 5.2

I use tymon/jwt-auth package for authentication in laravel 5.2 framework But when i run my login api...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Vagrant up throws error

Hello. My vagrant box wont run, it worked in the past but suddenly wont. I tried completely reinstal...

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solved
posted 9 years ago

How to query the status of an individual job in the queue, or list all pending jobs

I am trying to write an ajax based notifier that will tell the logged in user if any jobs they have...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Gulp watch and versioning

It seems when it detects changes to my sass file it compiles it but doesn't version/cache bust it, i...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Eager Load Multiple Polymporhic Relationships - some soft deletes, some not

Hi Folks, I have several models that contain a polymorphic field. These poly fields contain four or...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

My first package, OndrejBakan\Permissions

Hi y'all, I made my first package ever few days ago. It is another Authorization package, but nothin...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to pass TWO object to one view?

In my home page I wanna list my items for one section and list the users info for another section in...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Fetching large numbers of rows

Hello guys, is there any way currently to fetch large datasets with Laravel? I know there's chunk()...

0 Likes
10 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Relationship among 3 models

The situation: a user can organize many parties a user can participate to many parties a user parti...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to deploy laravel 5 on shared hosting ?

I've been learing laravel for few week just working with local host. Now I have to deploy it on a s...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Problem getting the best comment by number of likes

I have a table with relationships Post id post_description user_id Comment id comment_des...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.