Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Fetching large numbers of rows

Hello guys, is there any way currently to fetch large datasets with Laravel? I know there's chunk()...

0 Likes
10 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Relationship among 3 models

The situation: a user can organize many parties a user can participate to many parties a user parti...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to deploy laravel 5 on shared hosting ?

I've been learing laravel for few week just working with local host. Now I have to deploy it on a s...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Problem getting the best comment by number of likes

I have a table with relationships Post id post_description user_id Comment id comment_des...

0 Likes
0 Replies

how to refresh jwt token in laravel5?

How to refresh the JWT token when it expires the ttl. I want the new token should be generated once...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Set `always_populate_raw_post_data = -1` to Laravel's php ini

I have this error on my AJAX request, please refer below. Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel io source code

Hi, I have been studying laravel io source code for creating a thread in a forum. At first the reque...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Laravel 5.1 + Entrust - Extra permission, which not belong to role

Good day! I was Googling a few hours but I can't find any information about how to extend Zizaco Ent...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Why am I getting 504 errors on homestead with new Laravel projects

I have about 6 projects in my homestead box currently. They all work fine. Today, I went to do a tut...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Ajax request not working

I am trying to make ajax request to create new category but i get the follow error message Controll...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Intervention Image from storage

I want to upload an image to storage and crop it later. with an extra request. but my image is every...

0 Likes
1 Replies

The requested php extension ext-mongo * is missimg error

I am trying to install learninglocker at my xampp server. So I am trying to run the php composer.pha...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Importing excel file in Laravel 4

How to Import an excel file and update the data into database in Laravel 4

0 Likes
1 Replies

problem in using Auth::attempt() function

i am making a login form. i have made the form.data is getting passed using login but when i use if(...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel 5.2 api login error

Hi All, I'm using laravel 5.2 to develop an api When trying to login using Auth::guard('api')->a...

0 Likes
0 Replies

collective html condtions

i wanna make a condtion in my select tag in collective html example iam get the tags from database b...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Session Issue in Middleware

I can't get the previous session, why its always the same as the $request->getHost(); public func...

0 Likes
0 Replies

No supported encrypter found. The cipher and / or key length are invalid.

Hi, I have this error in my laravel.log of my production environment and I have no idea where this c...

0 Likes
2 Replies

migrate:refresh can't find migration class file

Some migration files come up as missing: From term after php artisan migrate:refresh --seed [Symfony...

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solved

Subbmiting form with array of text fields.

So lets say you have a form with the following Item Qty Test 1 1 Test 2 2 Test 3 3...

0 Likes
17 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.