Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 9 years ago

Testing middleware (phpspec)

Is there any way to unit test middleware? I imagine this being pretty important for a multi-tenant t...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Testing with Entrust

Hello everybody, I'm quite new to Laravel, and I would like to start testing an application I'm writ...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 10 years ago

Laravel 4.1.18 causing exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

Laravel 4.0.9 was running fine, but if I install 4.1.18, the welcome pages gets no data (with Apache...

0 Likes
3 Replies

custom primary key name

hi guys ! I have problem with many to many relationship , and i hope you help me :D this is my table...

0 Likes
0 Replies

File::makeDirectory

Hi Guys :) I simple just can't get this to work in laravel 5. and furthermore laravel doesn't give m...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Push image to Amazon S3 works in Tinker, not in App

I'm using the following code in my app to push images to Amazon S3 //Push file to S3 $s3 = Storage::...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Updating a model with relationship is giving me pain

I have users table and a profiles table structure is: users table has following fields id, name, em...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Top notch HYIP design company

In the current world, everybody wants to have a great looking HYIP script template for there HYIP bu...

0 Likes
0 Replies

leftJoin with pagination

Hi! Has anyone here been able to do a leftJoin with pagination? If so what is the correct method? I...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Error Changing Laravel Validation message for max file from KB to MB

I have a laravel 5.1 app. I'm trying to change the validation message from KB to MB. e.g The :attrib...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Move Laravel project to new server

Hello I have a laravel project and want to make a copy of it on another server and domain. What I ha...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Showing indexes of nodes in tree using Baum package

I have installed the Baum package with Laravel 5.2 to represent some kind of Table of contents, usin...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Possible Bug - Problem with Alias when object is passed.

I have the following code: // Departments $physics = factory(App\Base\Academy\Department::class, 1)-...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Connect laravel 5 to AWS RDS with SSL

Original post: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38710723/connect-laravel-5-to-aws-rds-with-ssl I...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Help needed with vue-multiselect

In the below example, I'm using multi-select component from https://github.com/monterail/vue-multise...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Env for laravel/elixir with browserify

What is the solution for using environment variables in laravel/javascript projects with elixir+brow...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Unresolvable dependency resolving [Parameter #3 [ <required> $emailView ]]

Hi All When I click on the forgotten my password link i get the error below Unresolvable dependency...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 10 years ago

How to create temporary table?

I hope someone can teach me how to create a temporary table . I'm using laravel 4. CREATE TEMPORARY...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Request User null with api guard

I've been successful at setting up the api_token guard, user successfully gets authenticated, but th...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.