Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Policy not working, God knows why...

I am trying to move the controls I make in the Controller for a User to be able to leave a Comment o...

0 Likes
0 Replies
0 Likes
0 Replies

Windows File permissions won't let me open file

I'm using L5.1 on Windows 10/Apache as my server, and I want to upload a file to /public/img/userIma...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Auth::attempt() always fail (using Database) in laravel 5.2

AdminController.php public function checkLogin(Request $request){ $validator = Validator::make( a...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Reuse translations in Laravel 5.2

I'm wondering if it's possible to reuse Localization translations in Laravel 5.2. So something like...

0 Likes
0 Replies

How to handle 404 errors for sub domain/different domain route group in laravel 5.2?

I have two different domain groups in my Laravel application. One is example.com and other one is su...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 9 years ago

Import .sql-file into database

Hi, is there an easy way to import a .sql-file into the database? It just should import the file, no...

0 Likes
7 Replies

NotFoundHttpException in RouteCollection.php line 161

I am learning Laravel by doing a self-exercise. Basically what I want to achieve is the parameter ‘i...

0 Likes
0 Replies

S3 Best Practice For Media

Hi All, I am making an app that uses S3 to store a lot of user media which I then display to the use...

0 Likes
0 Replies

HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS for CloudFront

AWS Cloudfront now supports free SSL certs from the AWS Certificate Manager. But the SSL cert is on...

0 Likes
0 Replies

default password reset of authentication not working (Expected response code 220 but code "", with message "")

i am using laravel 5.2 and php 5.6 .env MAIL_DRIVER=smtp MAIL_HOST=smtp.gmail.com MAIL_PORT=465 MAIL...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Serialization of Jobs for queue

My questions concern serialization of jobs for queue. Is the model that is passed as an argument to...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

A week of Laravel #16 (25 July-01 August 2016) #Laravel #Changelog ✨

Updates: "Updates: laravel/framework [master, 5.2, 5.1], laravel/laravel [master, develop], la...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Faithfully yours, nginx error

Just installed php7 on a virtual box following this series php7 Problem is if there are any errors i...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Render Json response to View using Ajax.

Hi, I'm sending get request to the controller using ajax and controller is returning data (Jason Res...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Best way to update user activity

Ho to update user activity? Check if current user is online It is a solution, but update on each pag...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Change attribute value in Eloquent

My example: $photo = Photo::with([ 'owner' => function ($query) { $query...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Laravel 5.2 multiple file validation problem

I was doing some multiple file validation. I have my html like so: <html> <body>...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel 5.2 file upload returning null

I was trying to upload a file in Laravel 5.2, but when I try to access it using the file method it a...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Could not publish package translation resources!

Regarding package development documentation Translation part I added the following line to my packag...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.