Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Permission in Routes as Array

Is there a way to have more than one permission for a route? An array doesnt work. I want something...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Request input

Hello every one, I am creating Rest Api using Laravel and i have some problem regrading Request inpu...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel Spark Plan

Can I customize the plan attribute? example, I want to give limit number to create tokens. If i choo...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Get reset password email laravel 5.2

Here is my code. https://github.com/asimkh/apps/blob/hazzir/app/Http/Controllers/Auth/PasswordContro...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Broken autoload files after migration 4.2 => 5.1

I have migrated form version 4.2 to 5.1. On localhost everything works fine, but as I tried to uploa...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

CSS code not found

Hello..i need some help of css coding...I didn't find css code in my css file....? Anyone know or ca...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 10 years ago

Normal foreign key error:

I have brand new database and i want to make a normal foreign key relationship now i get the error:...

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved

Submitted data doesn't get stored in database and i get redirected after submit

Hi i am trying to submit data from a modal,and i want it to,simply close the modal after submission...

0 Likes
4 Replies

seeding / accessing one-to-many-relationship

I have a problem with seeding a belongsTo-relationship. My code is the following: // the Model Compo...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

How to resize image using Intervention Image?

Hello, I am install Intervention Image package but I need to make resize image here is code $file =...

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solved

Advertising on Laravel website

I have frequently searched advertising system/manager for Laravel and found none. I'd like to ask, m...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel and CKFinder

Hello, I'm trying to use Laravel Auth function in CKFinder to restrict anonymous using of CKFinder....

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel Supervisor Deploment Issue

When deploying my Laravel application, my supervisor queues randomly enter the fatal status and are...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Passing parameters outside url to shorthand routes

Hi, When i have the folowing in my routes: Route::group(['prefix' => '/something'], function(...

0 Likes
10 Replies

laravel Code help needed

Hi I hope you are working fine.I am getting this error while installing application based on laravel...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Pagination Help

Hi everyone, Recently I just created a variable with a leftjoin it looks a little bit like this: $it...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

help with values

Hi! Currently I have this dropdown {{ Form::select( 'Shipment_Number', $orderChanges, null, ['class...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Missing required parameters for [Route: update] [URI: update/{updateId}]. (View: posts.blade.php)

Hello, I'm trying to get the posts id and update the field on the database by the id on the URL. pos...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Scan Barcode with Android to a page of a logged in user

Hi Peeps This is like a point of sale, the page will have a field for the customer number, amount an...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Extending caching mthods

Hello, I am realy new to Laravel so appologies if what I am doing is totally crazy and if any of the...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.