Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Database connection fails

I installed Laravel on Ubuntu 16.04 with an Apache and a MySQL. When I run php artisan migrate:statu...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

How to match data from two different database tables and display it

I am looking for a solution which would withdraw essential data used to match other data from a diff...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Run artisan directly in Windows

Hi All, Before my recent upgrade to Windows 10, I was able to call artisan (or whatever I may have r...

0 Likes
6 Replies

Rate limiting

At the moment, i have a simple rate limiting function implemented with a route filter. I was wonderi...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Class not found

Hi! I am trying to add PHPExcel to convert some data to excel files. I am using open source code. Bu...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Laravel testing with group prefix problem

I have a group for api: Route::group(array('prefix' => 'api'), function () { Route::get('abc...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Vagrant not syncing files to virtualbox on Win 10

I have latest Vagrant, Virtualbox and homestead. I use Windows 10. I read a lot of posts with simila...

0 Likes
2 Replies

503 Error when uploading images with Dropzone on FortRabbit

Hey, using the standard Laravel storage facade and S3. It works locally, uploads fine to S3 and usin...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 10 years ago

Adding Implicit Validation Rules

I created a custom validation rule that I want to run when another option is selected. It seems that...

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved

How to set primary key as array key for model and all its relations?

In Laravel all model values returns as simple list. Is it possible somehow set up primary key as arr...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Mail Issues On Live Host

I use HostGator as my web host. I have a global Helper function called sendMail. When I call sendM...

0 Likes
0 Replies

What are some of the best side made with Laravel?

I just wanted some inspiration for the best sites created with laravel

0 Likes
2 Replies

Larasites - A curated collection of the best websites made using Laravel

Hi Everyone :) My name's Wayne and I helped make Larasites. We made Larasites in an attempt to stren...

0 Likes
1 Replies

How to share user uploaded data(images mostly) between a laravel/laravel or laravel/lumen setup.

I am working on a project which Web + Mobile App. Web setup will be laravel based (domainname.com) a...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Can't access final model (posts) through hasManyThrough method, error "Call to undefined method Illuminate\Database\Query\Builder::posts()"

I don't know what is wrong here. I have this kind of setup: item_model id - integer name - s...

0 Likes
20 Replies

Configuration for running Laravel with Nginx and Apache?

I'm running Nginx over Apache. The problem is that I think I have some misconfigurations on even the...

0 Likes
4 Replies

laravel 5 nested array validation

how can i check the array value is exist or not? If example: my_field[1][1] = 16 my_field[1][2] = 14...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Project wants to update to symfony 3.1

Hi, composer is trying to update to somfony 3.1 even though i have laravel 5.2 required. I know ther...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Laravel method case-sensitive?

When I try to post to my route using cURL and the method set as "POST", I hit a 403 Forbid...

0 Likes
0 Replies

facebook canvas login issue

I trying to build facebook canvas with laravel 5.2 with "SammyK/LaravelFacebookSdk" packag...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.