Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 7 years ago

Can't create a new installation using Git all of a sudden

I'm on a Windows machine and I use Git as terminal. Untill this morning I could create new installat...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved

One app multiple view routes (and domains assigned to it)

Hi, I'm going to build an application thats using multiple domains. Each domain has its own views, b...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Authentication always fail

Hello. I'm trying to use implement authentication in my system without success (using Laravel 5.0)....

0 Likes
0 Replies

Use include the right way in blade

Laravel 4.2 I am trying to include pages depending on the page URL like so @if(Request::path()==&quo...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 8 years ago

Prefix schema on Eloquent Relationship queries

Hi, I'm working with PostgreSQL, and there is more than one schema on our database: mysystem - cont...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Larvavel homestead.app can't find page

Hi, I've been following each step of Homestead's instruction, but the "homestead.app" stil...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Error with symfony while installing

I'm trying to do a fresh install but I keep getting this error and it's not installing my vendor fol...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Please help 500 internal error wile trying run index.php

I have such log [Sat Mar 05 10:47:42.229681 2016] [fcgid:warn] [pid 44709] (104)Connection reset by...

0 Likes
3 Replies

laravel elixir not installed

I'm new in laravel and trying to install elixir for using gulp. But can't install. When i pass comma...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Access other users by id inside Blade template

Hi guys, Been trying to find solution to my "problem" so I hope you can help me. So I have...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 8 years ago

Multilanguage support with Laravel 5.0

Hello, Currently doing one project with Laravel 5.0. Need to implement the multilingual feature. I g...

0 Likes
4 Replies
posted 7 years ago

dateformat issue

hi, when I use Microsoft SQL Database with different environment (c9, localhost, azure web app, etc,...

0 Likes
1 Replies

User Authentication not working!

I am creating a simple login function on my website with a registration feature. The registration fe...

0 Likes
12 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Black version of the Doc's

I'm new to Laravel and spending lots of time with the docs. I modified the CSS to make it black as i...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Valet don't open port 80

I have try uninstall, reinstall, check a lot google a lot, and nothing, valet is listening to 127.0....

0 Likes
0 Replies

Join multiple tables Eloquent

I am trying to Join multiple tables and get results I have now 2 tables 1- projects_info (id - pro_t...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Documentation and Examples for Laravel's PHPUnit Assertions

Is there documentation and examples for Laravel's PHPUnit Assertions: https://laravel.com/docs/5.2/t...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Compare variables (blade template)

Hello guys, Trying to compare 2 variables in my view In my controller $files = \File::files('images'...

0 Likes
4 Replies

Pass variable from on function in controller to another

I was wondering about passing one variable from one controller function to another controller functi...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 7 years ago

laravel includes hierarchy

did anyone made an template-hierarchy for laravel like in wordpress? see the link https://wphierarch...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.