Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

HasMany with Where in Scope

I want to do something like that, but laravels error says Unknown column 'assignable_table.assignabl...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved

A lot of issues with the multiauth package

Written with StackEdit. So i am struggling with understanding this laravel multi-auth concept in l...

0 Likes
2 Replies

How to reset password in Laravel with multi authentication?

i have made the Laravel multi authentication as follows: in auth.php 'guards' => [ 'web' => [...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Unique Requests

Good Evening Community, I am looking for a solution to separate data by requests. Every requests wil...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

touching 2 way's between models

Hi, When i have a product model and a category model, i want them to touch both ways, but im getting...

0 Likes
6 Replies

Cant visit Google.nl after installing Valet

Hi, I have started using the new Valet tool. I love it. However, after installing homebrew and valet...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

setting touch in eloquent model vs in the database?

Hi, Standard of eloquent is to set the touch in the model to update the updated_at timestamp. But yo...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Laravel @include returning redirected view upon a 401 error

I am using the laravel @includes in my blades, which is fine, but when a user's session expires, and...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Query builder not escaping quotes or backslashes correctly?

I have a searchbox users can use to search fields using the following query. (I've not copied in the...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Session Permissions Issue

The Problem I'm getting a Permission Denied on every single page coming from: ErrorException in File...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Envoyer.io - Copy tracked strorage files to shared storage

When deploying with envoyer.io, everything would be great if it copied your tracked files (.gitkeep...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Why aren't Eloquent $perPage and $table static properties?

I was wondering why the Eloquent properties $perPage and $table aren't static properties. It doesn't...

0 Likes
3 Replies
posted 7 years ago

models not in app/models folder when generaten by artisan?

https://laravel.com/docs/4.2/eloquent#basic-usage says: To get started, create an Eloquent model. Mo...

0 Likes
4 Replies

Decrement Each Value for get url acces

When i acces main?company_id in url of my site, i must do decrement -1 for row user , i try this : $...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Content-specific User Permissions

I'm new to laravel and I'm trying to determine a good way to allow a user to "share" read...

0 Likes
1 Replies

how to concatenate variable in blade template

I have declare a variable in blade template, now i need to concatenate it in style sheet path. I wan...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Eloquent Articles

Some misunderstandings people run into and some explanation of what is actually going on. asklagbox...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Scope in eloquent overrides my select statement

I have a scope that looks like this public function scopeNotDefault() { return $this->where('...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Mcrypt PHP extension required Xampp Ubuntu 16.04

I'm trying to run my laravel project in localhost. So I typed the following command : php artisan se...

0 Likes
8 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Using session() function to store session variables

Hi all, I'm not normally one to ask such basic questions, but I'm completely stumped at the moment....

0 Likes
1 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.