Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration Packages
Last updated 1 year ago.

This "'require' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." sounds like you are not executing the file with php.

There is an example on the guzzle github that shows how to call a GET request with params that should work.

// create a client
$client = new GuzzleHttp\Client();
// set up and run the request
$res = $client->request('GET', 'http://www.logicsms.co.za/postmsg2.aspx', [
    'query' => ['username' => 'user@org', 'password' => 'demo', 'mobile' => 12345678, 'message' => 'Test', 'Originator' => 'LogicSMSr']
]);
// assuming it returns a status code
echo $res->getStatusCode();

Other response possibilities are in the docs, http://docs.guzzlephp.org/en/latest/quickstart.html#using-resp...

Thanks for your response, i did try examples and it said that it cannot find GuzzleHttp\Client. I suppose the require autoload should load it and it will be available but i do not know how to do it. This part:

After installing, you need to require Composer's autoloader: require 'vendor/autoload.php';

You dont have to require autoload from composer, laravel does it for you.

@terreporter pointed you the right code, but before you must add guzzle/guzzle to your project

You must edit composer.json on your project root folder.. Assuming you are confortable with manajing json.

Better if you go to console and run frlm project root: Composer require guzzle/guzzle Composer update

Then you are ready to use guzzle package

Cheers

Thanks for all your help, in the end the only way I could make it work is by using it like this:

$client = new \GuzzleHttp\Client();

Ok thats simplify some things but when I run this script in my server i get a 500 error. I can only get through with github api site. Is it abnormal activity or I broke something?

Hey @AtomicRSA did you come right with this?

Dont you want to get in contact with me? I can really use some help man. I am from Bellville, Cape Town.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

AtomicRSA atomicrsa Joined 24 Jun 2015

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.