Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Authentication Requests
Last updated 1 year ago.

You could use Route::controller('profile', 'UsersProfileController'), though you'll have to change your method names to getDetails, postDetails, getPositions, postPositions, etc.

http://laravel.com/docs/controllers#restful-controllers

Last updated 1 year ago.

Aaaah I didn't think that was the right to do it. Much better though, think I was looking Route::resource for create, update, store etc. Thanks.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I think it's better to define every route and to avoid your routes.php file getting bloated you can create a folder called routes with a file in it called profile.php and then include it in routes.php

Just basic PHP ;)

Last updated 1 year ago.

zenry said:

I think it's better to define every route and to avoid your routes.php file getting bloated you can create a folder called routes with a file in it called profile.php and then include it in routes.php

Just basic PHP ;)

Yep, sometimes it pays to remember that Laravel is, under the hood, just PHP! ;)

Last updated 1 year ago.

Thanks guys, very helpful for my first post. I guess, as I've learnt with Laravel, there isn't necessarily a right or wrong way of doing things - just many great ways :)

Last updated 1 year ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.