Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 10 years ago
Laravel.io
Last updated 1 year ago.

I'm building an internal company (always-in-development) site that does everything from monitoring machines to order processing, article management, lite-CRM, stock management and lots more.
But constantly adding new features.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I'm using it to write things from low traffic (1k+ visitor/day) e-learning applications to high traffic (50k+ visitor/day) interactive websites - so in my case its a mix.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I'm using Laravel to power an online survey site. Although we have a lot of pre-canned survey formats and workflows, we often get requests from clients for the survey to work in a specific way. Laravel makes it easy to implement their customisations, re-using most of the code base but keeping their stuff separate. Everything gets version-controlled using git and some time after the survey is finished I remove their routes, controllers and views and I'm left with a nice, clean base again.

Last updated 1 year ago.

I built a CRM applications for companies. Laravel makes coding fun again. you can check http://builtwithlaravel.com/ by msurguy to see many other laravel sites and applications. Maksim is the creator of bootsnipps,com, laravel-tricks.com, maxoffsky.com and so many community engaging site. You can be happy with laravel to build small to large enterprise applications.

Last updated 1 year ago.

When we receive a new request for web project development and recommend the use of Laravel for the development, we are often asked whether great or widely known companies are using Laravel. Are any startups using Laravel Development? Are there any big and successful websites or enterprise applications built with Laravel framework? Our research shows there are a ton of excellent web projects created with Laravel and one can find the world’s best companies among their owners.

Let me give a link to my article Built in Laravel: 10+ Reputable Companies and Startups that Use Laravel Framework for their Web Projects

Last updated 7 years ago.

I'm building a rest server that holds config files and data for my iOS applications

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

jankus jankus Joined 11 Feb 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.