Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration
Last updated 1 year ago.

I'm currently experimenting with aws opsworks and my custom chef scripts which seem to work quite well i know some others are using digital ocean and fortrabbit (which hosts laravel.io) so take your pick

Last updated 1 year ago.

media temple works fine also, and there are some good tutorials out there in order to install + support is great

Last updated 1 year ago.

I would add http://www.dreamhost.com/ - have no issues with this one and Laravel.

Last updated 1 year ago.

Thanks guys!

Last updated 1 year ago.

1and1 works ok with laravel

Last updated 1 year ago.

+1 on PagodaBox

Last updated 1 year ago.

I'm using PagodaBox for http://Bootsnipp.com and about three dozen of other projects. Works well for me.

Last updated 1 year ago.

+1 on DigitalOcean

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hey Guys

After endlessly Googling for hosting providers I almost gave up, thinking I would never find a decent host with SSH access that is affordable (in my terms, I don't have the budget to spend 200+ dollar on webhosting, unfortunately).

But eventually there was one site that caught my eye. They offer shared webhosting with alot of features, including 20 GB space (Extra Plan), SSH access (jailshell), Git access, and loads of other cool feats like subdomains, addon domains, even choosing your PHP version, etc.

Their support is beyond good and friendly! Because I'm relatively new to SSH and Git, I had some (minor) difficulties, but they have helped me extremely well!

I don't know how it will be in the long run, but with my current experience I can absolutely recommend them: www.webhostface.com (http://www.webhostface.com/laravel-hosting/)

Last updated 1 year ago.

Hi guys,

we've launched a PaaS for WordPress 5 months ago and we're a now thinking about opening the Platform to Laravel.

I'd like to get your thoughts, a private beta page is also now available on the ElasticDot website.

Hope to get some feedback from you.

Cheers, Daniel

Last updated 1 year ago.

Adding Cloudways here, super-fast way to host Laravel apps on cloud.

HOSTING LARAVEL 5.4 PHP 7 Shared Hosting It offers web hosting for your projects in Laravel Framework all versions (4.x up to 5.4), we have support for PHP versions 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0 and 7.1, up to 20 times faster thanks to the storage technology SSD. Http://hostinglaravel.com/

HOSTING LARAVEL 5.4 PHP 7 Shared Hosting It offers web hosting for your projects in Laravel Framework all versions (4.x up to 5.4), we have support for PHP versions 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0 and 7.1, up to 20 times faster thanks to the storage technology SSD. Http://hostinglaravel.com/

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.