Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Link each product to its product_details page

In native PHP it takes about 2 minutes to link each product on the page to its product_details page...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Maatwebsite Excel Getting Maximum time execution

I got Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded even if I have only 1 record(username, email) in...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Storage: get url of file

Hi, i'm trying to get url of file in storage folder. This is local disk configuration: 'disks' =>...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Test Laravel package integration

Hi What I want to do is test my Laravel 5 package. Specifically how it integrates with a actual Lara...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 8 years ago

Laravel 5.2 BUG: CORS, GET not working with preflight OPTIONS

The dreaded CORS Error: Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the r...

0 Likes
6 Replies

Confirmation Code for a user won't work

So was able to create a user, no problem. I wanted to add a confirmation code to validate a users em...

0 Likes
1 Replies

How do I use chunk to insert large amounts of data into database?

I would like to insert a large number of rows into my database using chunks, but I am not sure I am...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

response()->json() return an object instead of string json

Hello, I make a get ajax request, and my controller is in charge of making query to the database and...

0 Likes
4 Replies

How to move all models in separate folder in laravel 5.2

Greeting to everybody, I'm building a pretty big and complex application in laravel 5.2. it's going...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 9 years ago

[Package]Simple QrCode

Simple-QrCode What is Simple-QrCode? Simple QrCode is an easy to use library made for Laravel. We f...

0 Likes
9 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How to get "base" Eloquent query builder

I'm writing something that is performing an eloquent query on a model called Enquiry. The actual que...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Create join without "ON" clause

Hi Guys...i need some help...i need to implement something like this... select * FROM matchscore_pr...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Trying to display orders on logged user

I'm trying to make a menu for user when he loggin to be able to check his order history. So far I go...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved

Problem redirect administration panel

Hi, you do not see the administration panel: http://www.sito.net/administrator/login But you get the...

0 Likes
1 Replies

How to inject the Mock object into an initialzed class while doing integrated tests

I have a controller end point that utilizes Guzzle I have written a wrapper around the Guzzle Client...

0 Likes
0 Replies

database, model, eloquent convention

hi, I'm started to use Laravel and have a question about the underscore convention when creating tab...

0 Likes
4 Replies

Select -> selected

Please, how do I when editing a car, list all the brands, however already come selected the brand th...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Redis queue multiple connections and queues, correct structure?

Using Laravel 4.2.17 I wanted to split up different queues like send email and send sms Using purely...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Gate policy for attaching a role to a user

Hi, I have a question regarding system design of a REST API. I have users and roles and want to atta...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Error In Migration Process

Hi, I'm newbie in Laravel framework. I'm facing errors when I try to migrate some database table. Be...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.