Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 7 years ago

success function on ajax after validation with laravel

I made the validation of a form with laravel through ajax. sending data and validation work properly...

0 Likes
1 Replies

how to to interact with response, before it is sent

Is there anywhere in the app life cycle in which I can interact with the response given from a route...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 8 years ago

Laravel 4.2 on Heroku: Session::flash() not working.

Hello there, My Laravel 4.2 is working fine on its local Homestead infrastructure, under HTTPS. I ha...

0 Likes
12 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

Blade and localization

I have a problem regarding blade templates and localization. I've created a locale-middleware that b...

0 Likes
1 Replies
Solved
posted 7 years ago

A week of Laravel (05-12 June 2016)

laravel/framework master 43808e3: Make Model::fresh convert multiple args into array @themsaid 4...

0 Likes
0 Replies

extending Laravel 5.2 Illuminate\Routing\Router

i want to add custom methods to my application router. Route::get('email', 'Auth\PasswordController@...

0 Likes
3 Replies

Return no of correct answers

Hi, I'am new to Laravel, I'am trying to develop Multiple Choice Question Application, I need to get...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

How to use laravel Auth::user() outside laravel 5.2

I am using this code for use Auth::user() outside Laravel 5.1 and works properly: require '../larave...

0 Likes
4 Replies
posted 9 years ago

Class 'form' not found?

Hi, I am new to Laravel 4 and trying some things... now i'm stuck at creating a very very basic form...

0 Likes
12 Replies

Laravel and C9 (cloud9).

Hi, Has anyone got Laravel 5.2 working on C9 (c9.com) online IDE? I have been trying for a while now...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Render section of a view in a fired event

Hi. First, I ran the google like 10 times and I didn't find what I want and I don't even know if it'...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Shared Server url

I install laravel on a shared server , when I login www.domain.com/test/login the url changes to www...

0 Likes
1 Replies

[PROBLEM] asset() not point to public folder in Laravel 5.2

Hi everyone. after install Laravel 5.2 , And I was copy download img (name:t.jpg) to public folder(...

0 Likes
1 Replies

[5.2] - Using a custom connection in your models

So I have a command that creates a database connection on the fly like so: protected function creat...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Problem with deploying laravel on a web server

I'am getting the following error: */ /* |-----------------------------------------------------------...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Is it possible to inject an interface into Laravels Kernel.php?

I am currently refactoring my Laravel 5 project in order to make use of the Repository Design Patter...

0 Likes
1 Replies

middleware issue

Hello everyone, I want to do something like this: public function destroy($id) { $user = Auth::u...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

can laravel docs site can have go to top button

while checking out docs for some queries , i have reached to the bottom of page. if i need to search...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Services and business logic

Hi Unfortunately this is one of those "where do I put that?" type questions and generates...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 7 years ago

How can I route pages that create by pagination to a controller

When get data from database like this $reviews = Review::latest('created_at')->paginate(5); Lara...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.