Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →

Running a basic raw query and keep getting errors

Hi guys, Hope you can help me with this simple query. I have this function. public function CapT...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Linking two tables to a master table of data. Two foreign keys?

I have a real estate site with a master table of listings. Each listing belongs in one subdivision...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Sentinel update not updating all fields?

So i'm trying to update a user in the database, all names are correct however the update is only upd...

0 Likes
1 Replies

convert string to integer

I convert string in to integer with (int) function But on localhost this work fine but when i upload...

0 Likes
1 Replies

order by related table while using with()

Hi, i have the following code for listing, sorting and filtering products. $query = Products::query...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Homestead installation on Windows 10 Machine

I am new to Laravel and homestead and am trying to install it on my Windows 10 machine and running i...

0 Likes
11 Replies

migrate:reset erring when dropping foreign key

I'm having an issue when rolling back a migration that drops foreign keys. I'm creating the foreign...

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solved

Search Query doesn't work properly

Hi, I have create search keyword query for my cart. If I debug query with ->toSql() it display an...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Mail in laravel

I cannot send mail through laravel. I have changed the .env file, mail file and also changed the smt...

0 Likes
2 Replies

[Homestead] Ideas on persisting databases upon vagrant destroy

Hello everybody! Since I sometimes have to destroy my box I faced a problem of backing up my databas...

0 Likes
12 Replies
posted 8 years ago

Adding a service provider to config/app.php via command line?

Hello, Is is possible to add a service provider to config/app.php via the command line? I'm writing...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Custom Validators not working

Hey everyone, I am having issues in my Lumen (v5.2.*) application with custom validators. I have a...

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solved

Removing index.php from URL Laravel 5.1.16

Just updated to 5.1.16 on my local install and everything seems to work fine with my pretty URL's ie...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved

Input::all() not receiving all data from form

When using both 'touchspin' and 'ichecks' to theme text and checkbox fields with the form also being...

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved

Get belongsToMany relation over another belongsToMany

Hi! I have relationships on my User model using pivot table for usergroups public function groups()...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Want to use simple php mail function but its not working

I want to use simple php mail function to send email instead of laravel default smtp .I am using Hos...

0 Likes
1 Replies

How to send Transactional Emails using Pepipost in Laravel?

Hello, How to send emails using Pepipost in laravel?

0 Likes
1 Replies

Form Submittion

I am using the Route::resource() method to CRUD data from my form . But when I tried to insert data...

0 Likes
1 Replies

Sub-Domain Routing

Hi, We are working on an ecommerce application and we will be having a large number of sub domains(m...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 7 years ago

Dynamic Subdomains routing

Hi guys, I'm working on a website that gives each user a unique subdomain. Also each subdomain can h...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.