Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 5 years ago

Subquery

I want to use a base method to search, but I recieved a error message General error: 2031 (SQL: se...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 5 years ago

hasMany with a join query

Hi, I've been working with a functionality where in, A user can claim rewards based on their levels...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Share one database and admin panel between two projects

I've a laravel app, but recently it's growing and it becomes complicate to manage, now i got the ide...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Cache file with laravel version 5.8 works randomly

Laravel Version: 5.8.11 PHP Version: 7.2 Database Driver & Version: Mysql 8 Description: We re...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Build Laravel Web Applications faster than ever

Developers are lazy. No, I’m not kidding—they work hard to create systems that help them avoid more...

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 5 years ago

max

the nice post

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 5 years ago

how to bring the record from other view to another view

hai everyone, i just entering into programming and i have created an app using php and laravel but i...

0 Likes
2 Replies
posted 5 years ago

max

the nice post

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 5 years ago

Indirect modification of overloaded property

I've got an array with child array in it that I'm trying to add a new item to but got this error Err...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 5 years ago

"with" clause with attributes returning empty results.

I am trying to retrieve a specific attribute from a one to many relationship using "with"....

0 Likes
1 Replies
posted 5 years ago

hack roblox

I am so happy found the free online board game it is the very funny hack roblox game i am the bigges...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Laravel Form Post issue 419 from AWS ES hosting subdomain

Hello, I have used AWS server and Laravel 5.5. So main domain point to main ec2 instance, and sub do...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 5 years ago

Locales - What is going on?

Hey, I am very confused with Laravel Locales. Before 5.4, I guess Laravel was using a key-value mult...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 5 years ago

Laravel E-Commerce with Aimeos 2019.04

Hi there The new stable 2019.04 release of the Aimeos e-commerce framework is available. It focuses...

maynor96 liked this thread

1 Likes
0 Replies

Undefined variable with two View Composer

i am trying to access first_user_name which is defined in the app service provider using view()->...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 5 years ago

Laravel Session OverWriting Every Time On Each Request

File vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Session/Middleware/StartSession.php Issue On Line Numbe...

0 Likes
2 Replies

Class Not Fount Exception Laravel Controller

laravel route using worng controller . how can i slove? Not Using **namespace App\Http\Controllers\A...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 5 years ago

Scheduler not working: No scheduled commands are ready to..

My Laravel scheduler don't work anymore, this is my kernel.php: <?php namespace App\Console; us...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 5 years ago

Problems: 419 status and cannot authorize

First, sorry for my english but i'll try to tell you my problems Earlier site was on another server...

0 Likes
0 Replies
posted 5 years ago

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'cmssystem.categories' doesn't exist (SQL:...

0 Likes
0 Replies

Thanks to our community

Solutions given in the past year. Excluding solutions from thread authors.

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.