Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
posted 10 years ago
Installation
Last updated 2 years ago.

Many thanks, very interesting. I did not even know of the existence of Nitrous, and I really like it, maybe also because their IDE's theme reminds me of those lovely "Laracasts" by Jeffrey Way...

What I like is that it's pretty much turn key. I can just hop on and demonstrate a few things with so little work to do. Brilliant! The majority of the cloud based IDE that I know of, do not support composer and are overall much more "clunky". Nitrous quickly became my second dev environment.

If you don't mind me asking, what's you first one?

@RoboPetr: nice post http://phpeter.tumblr.com/post/76516412240/laravel-in-under-5-minutes. However, to make it work, I had to add an additional step: In the console,

cd <yourprojectpath>
composer install

Before doing this, I was hitting a problem that is described in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16810425/trying-to-setup-laravel-4-gives-failed-to-open-stream-no-such-file-or-directory with an error message similar to:

Warning: require(<yourprojectpath>\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <yourprojectpath>\bootstrap\autoload.php on line 17 Call Stack
And the following:

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '<yourprojectpath>\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path=...)

Can you please verify and update your page, if required, so other laravel newbies finding your page can really make it in 5 minutes? ;-) Again: nice post! Thanks a lot, Oliver

Last updated 9 years ago.

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

robopetr robopetr Joined 13 Feb 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.