Support the ongoing development of Laravel.io →
Installation Configuration
Last updated 1 year ago.

also , i tried deleting vendor directory and clearing composer cache.

Then i did a composer update and got this:

Writing lock file
Generating autoload files

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to Illuminate\Foundation\Application::detectEnvir
onment() must be an instance of Closure, array given, called in C:\UniServerZ\www\sicktrac
k\bootstrap\environment.php on line 18 and defined in C:\UniServerZ\www\sicktrack\vendor\l
aravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Foundation\Application.php on line 299
Script php artisan clear-compiled handling the post-update-cmd event returned with an erro
r

It's still under development, lots of things got changed under the hood. The best way to go about this is by extracting your own app code and place it in a fresh install of L5.

happyDemon said:

It's still under development, lots of things got changed under the hood. The best way to go about this is by extracting your own app code and place it in a fresh install of L5.

Yeap it seems legit...I suppose that this will not be the case after 5.0 comes out correct?

I think so, it won't be too long until the release though.

I dove in early too, to my regret, every update requires me to do this, well, could've been expected from a dev-release

Sign in to participate in this thread!

Eventy

Your banner here too?

e4rthdog e4rthdog Joined 15 Apr 2014

Moderators

We'd like to thank these amazing companies for supporting us

Your logo here?

Laravel.io

The Laravel portal for problem solving, knowledge sharing and community building.

© 2024 Laravel.io - All rights reserved.